Please cheer up, Mr Forrest.

Well for the time being fella

Admitted to Golden Jubilee this afternoon for my Open Heart procedure tomorrow

Last time the 1st op on the list over ran and my op was pulled The Consultant wasn't here the following week so I was discharged It meant that I got to see the Scottish Cup Final which I otherwise wouldn't have been able to see if the op had gone ahead No tellies in ICU ?

So been psyching myself up for tomorrow's op

Not looking forward to it but realise that without it I won't be around to watch my grandkids growing up and as my 3 year old grandson had open heart surgery at 5 days old then again at 7 months and will have again before he starts school then intermittently throughout his life it would be rather disingenuous of me to complain to bitterly about my own situation

Anyway at least one of my wishes has been answered and David Moyes didn't get the manager's gig

Hopefully if I wake up after my Op tomorrow my 2nd wish will have been answered so I have my fingers toes and eyes crossed

All going well hopefully I'll be back on here posting my usual crap before too long

HH?
Bill, all the best mate with your surgery

Nowadays with the technology and skill of surgeons, nurses training etc, it's not a problem
As my surgeon told me, when I had a triple bypass in 2017, "It's routine surgery these days, like an appendectomy, so don't worry about it"
As 50 Shades and a few others can tell you, it's another chance at life and I myself, thought of my wee granddaughter and told my daughter "I need to get through this, as I want to see her graduate and dance at her wedding"
She's 3 next month and is the JOY in our world
You're going to be fine, sending you positive thoughts for a full & speedy recovery
Once you're home, it's important to walk every day, to get back & be 'better than you were'
And don't forget, you'll never walk alone, especially with the good people of the Celtic Noise by your side
Best to you and your family
HH

The cunt would give an aspirin a headache
Self importance is such an ugly trait
Remind me who he played for again ?
HH[/QUOT

Hope the troops are well, D

James has to understand that he is only one opinion in a million.

It doesn't matter what pulpit he preaches from, he only has as much influence as the next man, woman or dog.

There's a trend among the blogging elite that they appear to believe that they are uber-fans and it's when folk start having delusions of grandeur that they're likely to get planted on their not insignificant arses.

He doesn't have to be a pom-pom waving cheerleader, but he doesn't have to be the harbinger of doom either.

Anyway, best wishes to young K, but tell him not to overdo it too soon

HH

Thanks mate, yes, we are getting through my boy's trauma
His staples come out tomorrow
He's going to have some major scars and I told him to come up with a good story, when we go on holiday in the future..."Shark attack.."
He's in a good frame of mind and goes for walks every day, he's going to be good
HH
Shark attack?

As long as it wasn't one of the loan sharks hanging about the midden waiting to be paid.

I'm sure he can come up with something creative, he can always say that he square-goed The Wolverine or got clawed by Shammy's nails.

He is going to be good. He'll be as strong as the support behind him and that's a pretty solid foundation.

Shark attack?

As long as it wasn't one of the loan sharks hanging about the midden waiting to be paid.

I'm sure he can come up with something creative, he can always say that he square-goed The Wolverine or got clawed by Shammy's nails.

He is going to be good. He'll be as strong as the support behind him and that's a pretty solid foundation.
Watch it, mister. ? ? ?

James Forrest?

Used to enjoy reading his stuff when he was writing in earnest and not because he sold out to Snack Media and began coining decent bucks for hits on his blog.

Clickbait, clickbait... What money does to integrity...

Somewhere around summer 2017 his ego lodged a rocket up his arse and took off for the moon.

Had a tet-a-tet with him on CQN when he trashed the signing of Johnny Hayes at length. The same, all-in 100-percenter Johnny Hayes who was just about man of the match in the cup final when we won the Treble Rebel Treble. Aye...

JF might have a lot to say and convey it in an eloquent manner but it's tarnished by him exhibiting the emotional balance of a hysterical fucking drag queen.

The thought of the King of Kings being back at the club is overwhelmingly exciting. His previous roles in management haven't went well for him but he still has a lot to offer after going to Barca etc after Celtic.

Like anything on the blogs, I'll take it with a pinch of salt but even bringing Henrik in won't put a smile on the faces of the doom merchants.
You have a champions league winner legendary Celtic icon in Larsson what Celtic player wouldn't want to work with that pedigree? He's served time with smaller clubs an aye they were relegated but (might be wrong) did he not lead them to a cup final? Either way Larsson in the staff team can only be seen as a bonus a massive one

James Forrest?

Used to enjoy reading his stuff when he was writing in earnest and not because he sold out to Snack Media and began coining decent bucks for hits on his blog.

Clickbait, clickbait... What money does to integrity...

Somewhere around summer 2017 his ego lodged a rocket up his arse and took off for the moon.

Had a tet-a-tet with him on CQN when he trashed the signing of Johnny Hayes at length. The same, all-in 100-percenter Johnny Hayes who was just about man of the match in the cup final when we won the Treble Rebel Treble. Aye...

JF might have a lot to say and convey it in an eloquent manner but it's tarnished by him exhibiting the emotional balance of a hysterical fucking drag queen.
Too true and another thing that's annoying is his obsession with sevco. I mean the occasional mention when warranted but some times I'm left wondering if I was reading a Celtic blog and not a F*K sevco site

Yes he’s turned in to Mr Shock Jock.

Stir up controversy.....divide opinion.....pretendy outrage.....drop a grenade and stand back.....yadda.....yadda.....yadda

And it’s becoming more apparent every day.....he does it all for the money

Mr clickbait extraordinaire

Yes he’s turned in to Mr Shock Jock.

Stir up controversy.....divide opinion.....pretendy outrage.....drop a grenade and stand back.....yadda.....yadda.....yadda

And it’s becoming more apparent every day.....he does it all for the money

Mr clickbait extraordinaire

I think he's having menopausal mood-swings. :D

Members online

Latest posts

Back