Please forward prove of rangers hatred of Catholics

Hi All
Ex rangers player Craig Foster is trying to become President of the Australian Republic movement, a movement I strongly support.
Obviously Foster a former rangers player is the last person to lead that movement because rangers are the most Royalist team/organization anywhere.
Below is a conversation I am having in Twitter trying to convince vanbadham from the Guardian not to support Foster.
However I'm not good with IT can some of you good people reply to my post involving her with proof of the bigotry & hatred.

Replying to
@brucetaylor81

@vanbadham
and
@Craig_Foster
Those words have never been sung by Rangers fans. Stop spreading misinformation!

11:53 PM · Oct 4, 2022·Twitter Web App
When it comes to bigotry, I'm not good with IT either. Also I'll look up the Australian Republic Movement as I think that more of our wonderful Commonwealth community are favouring a break from the Monarchy, let's hope we can become a Complete Commonwealth of Ex Empire Republics. Obviously England would stand alone as the only non republican entity.

Last edited:
Are you sure he played with the Huns? He definitely has leanings towards them but according to Wiki he didn’t play with them.

Foster has also had a real go at Ange in his role as a football analyst in the past when Ange was Australian Manager. So there’s no love there.

He is definitely no lover of Celtic and I would be wary of him attaching himself to the Republican Movement in such a leading role. A potential Trojan Horse?

If it is accurate that Foster has stated categorically that the fans of RangersIL do not sing sectarian and racist songs then he is clearly telling lies.

For starters how would he explain that the Hun anthem - “The Billy Boys” - has been banned by UEFA for its sectarian and racist undertones?

Craig Foster WIki…

Oh shit looks like your correct Imatim, I did say I'm not good with IT lol
Your wikipeda says he never signed for them, I have seen a pic of him in a rangers strip. Why would anybody wear that if not being paid to wearing it?
I remember when PSG were beating us 3-0 at half time,
he was commentating for our local Oz TV, the grubby wee hun said
Neymar needed 5 goals to set a European record & he has the second half against Celtic so he has a good chance to beat that record"
I have never forgotten or forgiven the wee hun for that.
Thanks for pointing out my error Imatim stop me making a fool of myself when it comes to showing up the huns of who they really are.
If I had perused that issue & I was wrong I would lose all credibility for future battles to shine light on their hatred of Catholics.
Finally I was truly impressed by the number of Noise members who came to the forefront with plenty of ammunition of their hatred of all things Catholic. HH

TT we have had our differences in the past but you have excelled in your effort to help me to shine light on their hatred of all thinks Irish/Scottish Catholic.
Being in the Celtic family shows we have more things in common than separates us. To me being in the Celtic Noise promotes all things Celtic & living in harmony with the rest of society no mater our differences.

Oh shit looks like your correct Imatim, I did say I'm not good with IT lol
Your wikipeda says he never signed for them, I have seen a pic of him in a rangers strip. Why would anybody wear that if not being paid to wearing it?
I remember when PSG were beating us 3-0 at half time,
he was commentating for our local Oz TV, the grubby wee hun said
Neymar needed 5 goals to set a European record & he has the second half against Celtic so he has a good chance to beat that record"
I have never forgotten or forgiven the wee hun for that.
Thanks for pointing out my error Imatim stop me making a fool of myself when it comes to showing up the huns of who they really are.
If I had perused that issue & I was wrong I would lose all credibility for future battles to shine light on their hatred of Catholics.
Finally I was truly impressed by the number of Noise members who came to the forefront with plenty of ammunition of their hatred of all things Catholic. HH

I’m aware of Craig Foster and his Hun leanings…..he is no friend of Celtic…..I’m betting he is from Scots descent steeped in the Hun culture…..given this is accurate, I would be wary of him looking to lead the RepublicanMovement in Oz…..knowing the Hun mentality towards the monarchy and Republicans, I think there may be every chance he is a Trojan Horse…..keep an eye on him, and if you need a hand at any stage give us a bell…..HH

I’m aware of Craig Foster and his Hun leanings…..he is no friend of Celtic…..I’m betting he is from Scots descent steeped in the Hun culture…..given this is accurate, I would be wary of him looking to lead the RepublicanMovement in Oz…..knowing the Hun mentality towards the monarchy and Republicans, I think there may be every chance he is a Trojan Horse…..keep an eye on him, and if you need a hand at any stage give us a bell…..HH
I sure you are correct in your assessment of the huns ancestry & where his bitterness to all things Celtic.
I have many faults (that my wife is happy to point out) but my best asset is being
able to recognize someone who has more knowledge & able to express it than I can. Your relevant & accurate replies to my request leaves me in no doubt that's you Imatim.
As Foster progress's with his claim to lead the Republic movement I will take up your kind offer on how to challenge & defeat his election. HH

Even to this day, Rangers fans experience a cold shiver when asked about their memories of the trip. Most have conveniently chosen to forget

Convicted Loyalist terrorist, and UDA Godfather John Gregg being ambushed and shot dead by fellow Rangers fans in 2003 after returning to Belfast from a match at Ibrox. Gregg, who was sentenced to 18 years after a failed assassination attempt on the life of MP Gerry Adams, was slain by a number of gun-totting masked men wearing Rangers shirts, who then fled the scene in a stolen taxi.

Brutally assaulting sports photographer Eric Craig as they invaded the Hampden pitch after the 1980 Scottish Cup Final. Craig was left deaf in one ear, and with a gruesome dent in his head after he was beaten and struck with a Pomagne bottle ‘hurled at him by a Rangers fan.’ He also had to undergo an emergency six-hour operation at the Southern General Neurosurgical Unit, and still suffers from headaches and dizziness. He also gave up attending football matches after the huns attack which left him traumatised. As Mr Craig later commented “You can still feel the hatred from these people, even after 25 years. I don’t know if they’ll ever be able to be cured.”

UVF Loyalist Godfather William Taube being murdered at Ibrox Stadium in a revenge attack, on a Sunday night in April, 1999, during a Loyalist [Blue Mist] function. The function was held to celebrate the release of, and was attended by, several Loyalist prisoners from the Maze Prison.

Security was provided by Taube’s UVF friends, including a leading member of the UVF in Glasgow. Despite this, Taube was attacked and head-butted down a flight of stairs before having his head smashed on the marble flooring of The Edmiston Suite. He later died at Glasgow’s Southern General Hospital.

In a sworn statement to the Crown Office, a witness claimed he had been threatened with knee-capping if he failed to tell police the attack he saw was ‘a drunken accident’. Following the incident, the witness received death threats and now lives in hiding, terrified of retribution. Taube’s assailant was chased and beaten up in the car park before managing to flee. He has never been caught.

Members of the BNP arrested for Loyalist agitation and recruitment activity outside Ibrox stadium. The BNP feel they have a natural empathy with the politics of Rankers fans with whom they share certain racist, bigoted, homophobic and xenophobic ideals.

Barcelona 1972 : The only fans in European history not to witness their club receiving the trophy in a post-match presentation. Rankers fans were too busy rioting on the field of play at the time, so the ceremony had to take place………….in a dressing room. Following the match Rangers fans rioted in the streets outside the ground, clashing with Spanish police and causing extensive damage in the city. Rankers fans also vandalised the exterior of the city’s Catholic cathedral, which was daubed with sectarian graffiti.

Similar anti-Catholic sentiments were expressed on buildings, in later years on visits to the Italian cities of Parma and Turin. The scenes of mayhem and violence caused by rioting huns in the Nou Camp remain some of the most disgraceful ever witnessed at a football match.

Continuing...
Never heard about the murder on the marble staircase where's Jessica fletcher when u need a suspect

Hi All
Ex rangers player Craig Foster is trying to become President of the Australian Republic movement, a movement I strongly support.
Obviously Foster a former rangers player is the last person to lead that movement because rangers are the most Royalist team/organization anywhere.
Below is a conversation I am having in Twitter trying to convince vanbadham from the Guardian not to support Foster.
However I'm not good with IT can some of you good people reply to my post involving her with proof of the bigotry & hatred.

Replying to
@brucetaylor81

@vanbadham
and
@Craig_Foster
Those words have never been sung by Rangers fans. Stop spreading misinformation!

11:53 PM · Oct 4, 2022·Twitter Web App
I think their rule of not signing Catholic players is a very good place to start A rule that was only changed in the recent past Close second is their Anti- Catholic Anti Celtic Anti Irish songbook Sung both in the crowd and also in the dressing rooms

Recent exploits of this ‘family friendly’ environment include members being arrested for calling Mark de Vries a ‘n*gger bastard’ during a recent match –v- Hearts at Ibrox. So cancerous is the environment created by these bitter individuals that the club has had to resort to planting undercover stewards within their designated seating area to try and quell the intimidating and malicious atmosphere.

To date, numerous members have been arrested, ejected, warned, or banned. If that’s what goes on in their much trumpeted ‘anti-sectarian’ section, one shudders to think what goes on in their sectarian sections.

This is only some of the vile acts that can be attributed to those who follow the Ibrox club.....there is much, much more...
Imatim I couldn’t have put it any better You have just shown the tip of a very large mountain of abusive supporters (?) It beggars belief that in 2022 this is still going on Only a compliant media and blue tinted specs along with the usual statements about a so called minority cover up a lot of the bile It’s just as bad today as it ever was

Back