Please look at this to see the extent of the cheating thats going on !!!

There’s obviously mistakes all over the world in football but I would love to know if there’s one team in any league in the world that benefits as much as sevco do. I’m sure if there was there would be an investigation for corruption so why not here?

hopefully the person running it keeps it going
Thats just what we all thoght, applause to the guy or gal that spent the time putting it together.
It shows it's glaringly obvious whats going on.

The person running it should be at Celtic Park in an office going tonto on a weekly basis
I somehow doubt that is the case

Excellent article, showing just how corrupt the MIB's and the SFA are
Oh wait though, there's a 'compliance officer' at HQ, who looks into these things
Cunt must be a blind

this just shows how clear the sfa’s vision is Dilligaf

this just shows how clear the sfa’s vision is Dilligaf

...already refreshing their acquaintances with Thugbrox FC I see.........they don't spend much time getting the masonic hand inside on the backside of the governing 'body'.

Good article, although its probably assuming that the people in charge of the VAR decisions aren't peepo with big red knuckles that need pressing for validation of their self importance. 🤡

If its kept going for the season they are going to need bigger servers than the Facebook one that crashed yesterday. 🥶

Having watched Celtic since the early sixties, refs getting it "wrong" to the benefit of one team ain't new to me, but to see it written down like that is good, if it was me I would be sending it to the Compliance officer, the Head of the refs association and whoever is head of the Spl the SFA and every chairman of Scottish league teams, perhaps monthly, although that might be a long email maybe weekly would be better. 👣👥👤🗣️

Listening to EBT podcast earlier from the other night
They are discussing the introduction of VAR and the presenter KM offers
'the refereeing has been much better this year, we haven't really been discussing contentious decisions as much this season' 😲
The refereeing certainly has not been better but they are correct in that it hasn't been getting discussed much this season - mainly because they mostly favour one club so it has been getting swept under the carpet and covered up rather than being highlighted & discussed!!! 🤬

Disciplinary Updates 21/22

The Disciplinary Updates section details all Notices of Complaint issued by the Compliance Officer and any Claims LODGED and dealt with under the Judicial Panel Procotol.
Only incidents that have been dealt with to date are ...McPake for daring to challenge the non sending off of the Sevco goalkeeper. DECISION : For Sevco. One match ban.

Hibs v Sevco ....Hibs appeal sending off of Porteous. DECISION : For Sevco. Sending off upheld.

Dundee player on loan from Celtic ...The Griff excessive misconduct whilst being abused from the terracing. Decision : 14th October. I'm guessing that might just go against the Celtic player.

Unless Celtic Fc stop being silent and dignified, the corruption in Scottish football will continue to be run for the benefit of one club only and not for the benefit of the whole game. I would love to know why all the other clubs accept the current situation, is it fear, is it collusion, is it greed, Hibs have just seen the bias against any team playing sevco, lundstrams tackle against Doig, was more out of control, with the player being off the ground and lunging at the Hibs youngster. Celtic must raise their concerns and not quietly, the smsm must be locked out of CP, no more access to the Daily Ranger, the likes of Keevins must be challenged. It is time for the club to stand up and be counted. If we don't we may as well lock up and leave. HH.

Disciplinary Updates 21/22

The Disciplinary Updates section details all Notices of Complaint issued by the Compliance Officer and any Claims LODGED and dealt with under the Judicial Panel Procotol.
Only incidents that have been dealt with to date are ...McPake for daring to challenge the non sending off of the Sevco goalkeeper. DECISION : For Sevco. One match ban.

Hibs v Sevco ....Hibs appeal sending off of Porteous. DECISION : For Sevco. Sending off upheld.

Dundee player on loan from Celtic ...The Griff excessive misconduct whilst being abused from the terracing. Decision : 14th October. I'm guessing that might just go against the Celtic player.

I’m thinking the Griff’s punishment will be excessive.....SFA payback for his Hun skelping days.....and to send a message to us who’s in control.

If I was Griff I would roll up with a lawyer.....and let them know that if they decide to dish out any punishment.....then natural justice would be sought.....for being punished for taking preventive action to safeguard his personal health and safety...

Members online

Latest posts

Back