Police to investigate!!!!

Disgusting fans,typical Police Scotland and not forgetting out Media who made more of a fuss about some of our fans protesting about the sacking of NL.
They conveniently always miss the blatant sectarian abuse that our fans& club have endured for decades.πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
For some reason it is acceptable, after those scenes it is now obviously bred into their kids.

Its embarrassing the shite that comes out after a defeat to deflect from team being shit I dont recall any body greeting about sectarianism wen we call them orange bastards hun fucks and all the rest of it if people canny handle a derby and all the shit that surrounds it go support arbroath stop all this that big boy said a nasty thing to me it's no fair😭

cairnsybhoy79

"Its embarrassing the shite that comes out after a defeat to deflect from team being shit I dont recall any body greeting about sectarianism wen we call them orange bastards hun fucks and all the rest of it if people canny handle a derby and all the shit that surrounds it go support arbroath stop all this that big boy said a nasty thing to me it's no fair😭"

perhaps you would be better off actually reading what the poster is actually saying. police arrive at a fan demo with horses and a dozen sherpa vans. no sectarian slogans were shouted.
police at ibrox front door allowed sectarian and other vile abuse to be shouted from within 2 feet without lifting a finger to stop. THATS double standards, or perhaps you should be posting on another blog? perhaps a rangers site?

Its embarrassing the shite that comes out after a defeat to deflect from team being shit I dont recall any body greeting about sectarianism wen we call them orange bastards hun fucks and all the rest of it if people canny handle a derby and all the shit that surrounds it go support arbroath stop all this that big boy said a nasty thing to me it's no fair😭
Got to agree with the above. If we react in kind to those who hurl their venomous hatred towards others simply because of their own closed mind, then we reserve a place for ourselves as their gutter companions.

Agree with ye for once Cairnsy 🀣

I think the point Cairnsys making is we both give eachother it stinkin when we visit the away stadium so lets get on with it .

As for Lubos double standards comment i get were hes coming from because ive seen Celtic supporters jailed for singing songs like Roll of Honour which are not Sectarian.

Jim Craig.........The bluenose was about to launch into a tirade about the Pope, Fenians etc. before he remembered that this was not appropriate for the Protestant Danny. Danny then says, "He searched what there was of a brain before shouting 'McGrain, you diabetic bastard!"

Thats all they know, no banter or fuck all, simply fenian pape tiag whatever, absoloute fucking melts.

I don't know if this is appropriate. If not, then please delete. The intolerance in Scottish society is something I find repulsive and very difficult to even begin to understand. Without getting into specifics, for most of my adult life I've been politically active. This has been driven due to many factors. Intolerance being just one of them. I still occasionally wear a t-shirt with the slogan MORE BLACKS, MORE DOGS, MORE IRISH. Some of the looks I get I can't even describe. However, if I can get back on track and relay a family story which probably helped shape my attitude to any kind of bigotry.
As I think I've already mentioned elsewhere, I have absolutely no religious leaning, so there's no ax to grind. My grandfather was a Catholic man who for some unknown reason managed to get himself a job in Harland and Wolf in Belfast, ( they had a strictly no Catholics policy) but he was recognized and suffered both verbal and physical abuse. His foreman, who was a member of the orange lodge,( but must have had a decent side to him), took my grandfather aside and informed him he had no option but to sack him for his own safety. The foreman then said to my grandfather he could get him a job in Harland and Wolf in Glasgow if he had a mind to consider it. My grandfather accepted his offer.

The part of this story that has influenced my life choices? Well, my grandfather's philosophy throughout his life was this. If you hate someone simply because they hate you, then you are every bit as bad. This from a man with a reason to feel aggrieved.

cairnsybhoy79

"Its embarrassing the shite that comes out after a defeat to deflect from team being shit I dont recall any body greeting about sectarianism wen we call them orange bastards hun fucks and all the rest of it if people canny handle a derby and all the shit that surrounds it go support arbroath stop all this that big boy said a nasty thing to me it's no fair😭"

perhaps you would be better off actually reading what the poster is actually saying. police arrive at a fan demo with horses and a dozen sherpa vans. no sectarian slogans were shouted.
police at ibrox front door allowed sectarian and other vile abuse to be shouted from within 2 feet without lifting a finger to stop. THATS double standards, or perhaps you should be posting on another blog? perhaps a rangers site?
That's the argument that the wee neds didnae get lifted REALLY??? thats wit everybody is raging about ffs troops

I don't know if this is appropriate. If not, then please delete. The intolerance in Scottish society is something I find repulsive and very difficult to even begin to understand. Without getting into specifics, for most of my adult life I've been politically active. This has been driven due to many factors. Intolerance being just one of them. I still occasionally wear a t-shirt with the slogan MORE BLACKS, MORE DOGS, MORE IRISH. Some of the looks I get I can't even describe. However, if I can get back on track and relay a family story which probably helped shape my attitude to any kind of bigotry.
As I think I've already mentioned elsewhere, I have absolutely no religious leaning, so there's no ax to grind. My grandfather was a Catholic man who for some unknown reason managed to get himself a job in Harland and Wolf in Belfast, ( they had a strictly no Catholics policy) but he was recognized and suffered both verbal and physical abuse. His foreman, who was a member of the orange lodge,( but must have had a decent side to him), took my grandfather aside and informed him he had no option but to sack him for his own safety. The foreman then said to my grandfather he could get him a job in Harland and Wolf in Glasgow if he had a mind to consider it. My grandfather accepted his offer.

The part of this story that has influenced my life choices? Well, my grandfather's philosophy throughout his life was this. If you hate someone simply because they hate you, then you are every bit as bad. This from a man with a reason to feel aggrieved.
Hate whats inside the man not the man

Instead of wasting money on a investigation, would it not make sense to just arrest the cunts.....you know....seeing as you're fucking standing right next to them.
Brilliant post lubo , wtf are they investigating and should not the club themselves be issuing a statement like Celtic did saying those responsible will be banned from the stadium for the rest of their miserable lives? Of course but unlikely as they encourage this behaviour . Also why ( unless I've missed it) have our club not made any kind of statement about this? Our board are fantastic at making money, of that theres no doubt. Silence is not always golden sometimes its nothing more than complete πŸ’©

cairnsybhoy79

That's utter πŸ’©β˜οΈ it was out on the same day , you must've missed it perhaps because you had your head In fester fester , do us all a favour then and stay there , no sectarian chants ? Give me another laugh that zombie mob cannot gather anywhere without sectarianism and paedophilia chants ( the only chants they know)

Members online

Latest posts

Back