Politics/football.

Thousand's protesting in Washington,outside the Capitol they've crashed throgh barriers' surrounded the building,with hundreds breaking in,to prevent the debate where Biden should be announced as President,and all the while,Trump's egging them on! 🍺 o_O
Genuinely believe that trump has to be the most embarrassing, insidious, hateful, spiteful, shameless, dangerous bastard of a politician in my lifetime. Utter cunt of a man.

Trump is just like a maniac having a last rant before he goes to the chair, Him and his junked up son are just a pair of fucking bums running out of time. He gives figures as facts then says they have not been checked but you will find they are correct and we think the votes we ned will be found and then states the exact amount of the facts he does not know about.

This guy is fucking on deladomul

Genuinely believe that trump has to be the most embarrassing, insidious, hateful, spiteful, shameless, dangerous bastard of a politician in my lifetime. Utter cunt of a man.
Thatcher for me Hoopy,Trump is evil of that there is no doubt, but it doesn't come near what Thatcher done to this country, She made the gap wider between the haves and have nots, Privatising everything she could, and busting the spirit and community's of the working classes throughout the land, o and she stole our weans free milk.

All politicians appear genuine and want to help bs etc until they get a wee sample of power and they turn into narcissistic f*ktards the lot the Tories labour libdems SNP all lying bassas the lot
Excellent post and I concur, but could you add the caveat "except wee Nicola, she's perfect in every way, in fact she's better than perfect"
Just to keep the peace mate 👍

Back