Poll on Lennon to be the next full time Manager

Should Lennon get gig full time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TET

Depending on the results of this YES or NO

Might do a follow up poll next week with Full list of Options for broader spectrum of choices for the role.

Anyway Question.

Should Lennon get gig full time?

Yes/ No/ Not decided yet

If you would fancy someone else and have options you would like added into potential next poll in 7 days feel free to share some names, for bigger poll. Personally I like Neil and would say yes

Who would you want and why?
Who would you want and why?

TET I am giving it absolutely no headspace whatsoever. We are devoid of ambition. Rogers leaving proved that. To think about how you may want and why is as futile as me wishing I would get a Raleigh Chopoer for my Christmas as a child when my mum couldn’t afford it.

We will go cheap and Lenny is the guy. My hopes of actually becoming a team that dined at the top table, as Lawell promised crashed and burned with us efusing to find a defence.

I promised myself the other week to stop dreaming we would change. We never will. We will stall until Sevco fall past us. So wasting time thinking about something that will never happen is futile.

It’s Lenny all day long. That’s our new level. I love Lenny but he isn’t the guy to move us up a notch as he will accept no investment.

TET I am giving it absolutely no headspace whatsoever. We are devoid of ambition. Rogers leaving proved that. To think about how you may want and why is as futile as me wishing I would get a Raleigh Chopoer for my Christmas as a child when my mum couldn’t afford it.

We will go cheap and Lenny is the guy. My hopes of actually becoming a team that dined at the top table, as Lawell promised crashed and burned with us efusing to find a defence.

I promised myself the other week to stop dreaming we would change. We never will. We will stall until Sevco fall past us. So wasting time thinking about something that will never happen is futile.

It’s Lenny all day long. That’s our new level. I love Lenny but he isn’t the guy to move us up a notch as he will accept no investment.

Ok fantasy choice then. If board changed and took your advice who is the man for the next level and how much investment would you give him if you were being practical, albeit more risky than current board?

what would you set as yearly operation costs.

Bear in mind we have cash somewhere in region of 40+ million
but current wage levels around 60 million and other operation costs around 20 million with max income around 105 million per year.

Ok fantasy choice then. If board changed and took your advice who is the man for the next level and how much investment would you give him if you were being practical, albeit more risky than current board?

what would you set as yearly operation costs.

Bear in mind we have cash somewhere in region of 40+ million
but current wage levels around 60 million and other operation costs around 20 million with max income around 105 million per year.

Our operating costs means our model must be focused on CL qualification. We need to address our pathetic defence, which will get worse. Of the £40m we need to invest, not just spend, invest at least £20m to try and secure that. We won’t. So another pissibke £60m goes. There also needs to be an expulsion of 80% of the “projects”. We need to improve our scouting as our academy is providing fuck all.

I would take a flamethrower to how we operate at that level. One genuinely class player every 20 years is a farce.

We need Two Cb’s a right back as a matter of desperation. We invest in quality means we sell on at a profit and secure CL.

We won’t do any of that. They won’t employ me, so it’s Bonus Ball and ensuring bank statements that trigger he gets more than he deserves. Bonus to him should be directly linked to CL qualification.

We are on the slide with a leader who is a shitebag. Some would say risk averse. I say shitebag. Our operating costs will destroy us if we cannot secure CL. How long will it take the rabbits in our boardroom to realise that. Punts like Hendry and Conowrr show we haven’t a Fucking clue.

I hope to Dawkins they prove me wrong, but, I can’t see it. Ambition and balls are as rare as hens teeth at our club. Tragically that won’t change as long as Bonus Ball and his glove puppet Lenny are leading us.

Afraid i agree with TV, TET. I have a lot of time for Lenny but I don't think he's the answer in the long term. I think some of the reasons he left before still exist. I think he will get the gig if he wants it as he's the easy and probably cheaper option.
Spot on pal. Nobody can answer why they think it would work out this time. What has changed since we last had Lenny as manager?
HH?

He will get it, even though I posted no. He will cost less than half in wages, he will accept working with a bag of shrapnel and he won’t call out Lawell for being devoid of ambition and motivated by his Fucking bonus. So it’s a cert Lenny will get it.
Harsh. But I have to agree. He is the cheap option, however, we got further in Europe with NL than BR.

Ok youve lost me abit.

current ops costing are around 80 million per year every year now dembele and rodgers gone. I think. So lets start from there.

ordinary income is 52 million approx if we fail to get to europa league (el)
approx 85 million if we reach el.
approx 105 million if we reach cl

So right now with current cost structure before any additions we are 28 million over ord income levels

Are you happy with that figure or should we have higher or lower operation costs?

Last edited:
Ok youve lost me abit.

current ops are around 80 million per year every year now dembele and rodgers gone. I think. So lets start from there.

ordinary income is 52 million approx if we fail to get to europa league (el)
approx 85 million if we reach el.
approx 105 million if we reach cl

So right now with current cost structure before any additions we are 28 million over ord income levels

Are you happy with that figure or should we have higher or lower operation costs?

Our operating costs, are directly guided by our income stream. To sustain our current expenditure requires CL money. The squad isn’t good enough even with our massive expenditure. We need to weed out costs that aren’t returning anything to increase income generation. Players, projects.

We need to invest in the product, the team. That costs money. If we don’t invest the operating costs strangle us through reduced cash flow,

I want increased operating costs funded by CL money secured through a better team. It’s all dependent on the team. As we stand pool wise we are never going to achieve that without investment. Rogers said we had a million wingers. Well we have one who is inconsistent, one on loan who looks good. The rest are not good enough.

We have a defence soon to be depleted. Our two best cb’s are leaving, every year our defence commits collective suicide. Until we address that we are going nowhere. We have list class and replaced it with lesser players imo or bit at all. Eddy isn’t as good as Dembelle. Johnson couldn’t lace Paddy’s boots. Armstrong too hasn’t been replaced. Broony is getting on so we need a leader. Dream in with that. It’s all about the players we have. They generate the cash. We have gone backward and my fear is we will continue to the point where our current costs cannot be sustained. We have two choices. Downsize everything or invest.

We are downsizing.

Our operating costs, are directly guided by our income stream. To sustain our current expenditure requires CL money. The squad isn’t good enough even with our massive expenditure. We need to weed out costs that aren’t returning anything to increase income generation. Players, projects.

We need to invest in the product, the team. That costs money. If we don’t invest the operating costs strangle us through reduced cash flow,

I want increased operating costs funded by CL money secured through a better team. It’s all dependent on the team. As we stand pool wise we are never going to achieve that without investment. Rogers said we had a million wingers. Well we have one who is inconsistent, one on loan who looks good. The rest are not good enough.

We have a defence soon to be depleted. Our two best cb’s are leaving, every year our defence commits collective suicide. Until we address that we are going nowhere. We have list class and replaced it with lesser players imo or bit at all. Eddy isn’t as good as Dembelle. Johnson couldn’t lace Paddy’s boots. Armstrong too hasn’t been replaced. Broony is getting on so we need a leader. Dream in with that. It’s all about the players we have. They generate the cash. We have gone backward and my fear is we will continue to the point where our current costs cannot be sustained. We have two choices. Downsize everything or invest.

We are downsizing.

Ok I agree with needing better players and weeding out useless costs.
But rather than talking about what we agree

Im looking for figures that you think are correct for your ideal investemnt structure.

Forget about better players just now.
that we can speculate on later.

Current income if we win league and cups is around 55 million
Our current wages based on last years accounts are aroud 80 before any investment.

Im asking you the specific question is 80 million per year operation costs every year too high or low or correct level for your idel plan.

This is before investemnt we have 80 million operation costs every year.

Is it too high currently?

If its correct we need to get players off the books before we can add new playere.
If its too high we need to get rid of player aand keep ops below new lower amount before investing.

If its not goode nough to have the level of playeryou think are needed what op cost level wouyld you recommend going up to.

In short what im asking is what should operation costs be if we are to maximise chance of reaching reaching Champions league

Ok I agree with needing better players and weeding out useless costs.
But rather than talking about what we agree

Im looking for figures that you think are correct for your ideal investemnt structure.

Forget about better players just now.
that we can speculate on later.

Current income if we win league and cups is around 55 million
Our current wages based on last years accounts are aroud 80 before any investment.

Im asking you the specific question is 80 million per year operation costs every year too high or low or correct level for your idel plan.

This is before investemnt we have 80 million operation costs every year.

Is it too high currently?

If its correct we need to get players off the books before we can add new playere.
If its too high we need to get rid of player aand keep ops below new lower amount before investing.

If its not goode nough to have the level of playeryou think are needed what op cost level wouyld you recommend going up to.

In short what im asking is what should operation costs be if we are to maximise chance of reaching reaching Champions league

It’s impossible to answer that. It’s dependent upon how much we can earn. We earn more we can afford to spend more. We don’t we need to reduce. I don’t know what you’re on about. You can’t just pick an arbitrary figure and say that’s the perfect one. It’s dependent upon the success of the business always.

Members online

Latest posts

Back