Poll Time. Jack Hendry, keep or punt?

Should we recall Jack Hendry after his loan, or recoup some money?

• Recall

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Punt

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look the bhoy is half decent. ..not what we need ..just let him go....can we finally get the CB position sorted with two top quality commanding players that are worthy of the Jersey and put the fear on opposing strikers. CMON TAE. ..It's not a lot to ask.

Ye wid have got some guid photys there BB

Have you ever tried stage photography? Very challenging, extremely difficult low light conditions, always heavily back light, had use spot metering, wide open on the fastest lenses, pushing the film speed to 800 ASA to achieve 1/60-1/125 whilst bracing yourself to minimise camera shake, no image stabilisation on lenses back in those days, used to use a manual Nikon FM2 then moved onto a F4s with the 85mm 1.8 and 180mm 2.8 you were only allowed the 1st three songs them you were ejected, great times, also done the 1st three T in the parks when they were in Hamilton, makes me sick to think of all the images I’ve lost 🤮

Have you ever tried stage photography? Very challenging, extremely difficult low light conditions, always heavily back light, had use spot metering, wide open on the fastest lenses, pushing the film speed to 800 ASA to achieve 1/60-1/125 whilst bracing yourself to minimise camera shake, no image stabilisation on lenses back in those days, used to use a manual Nikon FM2 then moved onto a F4s with the 85mm 1.8 and 180mm 2.8 you were only allowed the 1st three songs them you were ejected, great times, also done the 1st three T in the parks when they were in Hamilton, makes me sick to think of all the images I’ve lost 🤮
Never tried nothing else mate apart from wildlife ....am addicted....af just been plannin oot my day for tomorrow.....gonny be a white cloud day, and the tide will be going back in the afternoon...so I'll go to the shore in my hometoon ....and follow the tide goin back...sit in amongst the rocks...and photograph eider and terns in flight....I need a SS of 1/3200......at f/4 My camera can handle ISO 3200 no probs...still get a clean image...It is difficult, as I am sure stage is....You cannot choose the background....the flight pose and head angle...you have to depend on the bird doing that....thats why I will prob take at least 300 images in one hour shoot....I was at red kites a couple of weeks ago.....this was 1/3200, f/4, ISO 2000 at 400mm...cropped from horizontal...I took over a thousand that day.... :)

_Y2I9897(2).jpg

Never tried nothing else mate apart from wildlife ....am addicted....af just been plannin oot my day for tomorrow.....gonny be a white cloud day, and the tide will be going back in the afternoon...so I'll go to the shore in my hometoon ....and follow the tide goin back...sit in amongst the rocks...and photograph eider and terns in flight....I need a SS of 1/3200......at f/4 My camera can handle ISO 3200 no probs...still get a clean image...It is difficult, as I am sure stage is....You cannot choose the background....the flight pose and head angle...you have to depend on the bird doing that....thats why I will prob take at least 300 images in one hour shoot....I was at red kites a couple of weeks ago.....this was 1/3200, f/4, ISO 2000 at 400mm...cropped from horizontal...I took over a thousand that day.... :)

View attachment 14278
Back in the film days pushing your film speed to 3200 would give you grain like golf balls, nice for some effects but picture editors didn’t like it, when it went to newspaper print the definition wasn’t good, looked soft, out of focus, did you ever develop and print your own photos? used to love working in the darkroom, there’s something magical watching a photo appear in the developer tray, miss those days dodging, burning shading and spotting, not the same on a laptop 😢

i started when digital come oot....imagine be hanging up over a thousand images tae dry oot :ROFLMAO:
Film was expensive, you had to pick your shots, the Nikon F4s when the motor drive was set on continues high, would take 5.7 frames a second a full 36 exposure roll in just over 6 seconds 😱

I was under the impression that we have given Oostende the option to buy. If that's true then it doesn't matter what we want. He wont return and like most of the players on the books we'll recieve little for him. Eddy, Christie, Griffiths entering the final year of their contracts , missed the boat for big money on our players. I wouldnt be surprised if pingpong will be our biggest sale given how things are panning out

Members online

Latest posts

Back