Poll Time. Jack Hendry, keep or punt?

Should we recall Jack Hendry after his loan, or recoup some money?

• Recall

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Punt

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite all the positive reports from Belgium I am gonna say no ..I've seen enough from him at Dundee and obviously with ourselves to suggest he is not the future at Celtic. ..New broom and all that. Does he inspire at international level on this new found form in Belgium ...not from anything I've seen. I am all for giving players a chance but unfortunately he doesn't inspire me ...let him go and enjoy his football elsewhere. ..sometimes some players can't cope with the expectation at our club. ..we have seen it many times over the years ....not for me but good luck to the bhoy.
The standard there isnt that great ...the big stars play in different leagues ..would imagine he probably gets more time on the ball over there ..dont imagine hes playing infront of 60000 every other week and under constant pressure ..maybe hes found his level .

He was treated terribly by a section of our support and the media so he might not fancy it....he could however be a mulgrew type player for us if he did come back
🙈🙈🙈🙈aye right yea can call pish ,a no.1 it’s still pish thought wee were trying tae go forward and get better if he gets another chance it wid be fuck Eddie WHY🙈

A canny believe the negative attitude of some people on here, Belgium, one of the top footballing sides in Europe, alright all of their top player play in other countries, the WHOLE POINT of sending players out on loan, is to get playing experience and build up their confidence, he’s WON the player of the year award, that means he’s the BEST PLAYER in the Belgian league, he couldn’t have done any better!!! surely to Christ he’s worth another chance?
I’d bet he won’t turn his back on a shot or duck under a shot like that imposter Ajer, but people want to keep that fecken idiot and build a team around him....why? Because he occasionally does some show pony dribbling upfield.
I’d rather have a player of the year defender, than a shitebag converted midfielder that has NO positional awareness and can’t head the ball, constantly jumping under crosses, he’s a fecken liability 😡

He won Belgium’s player of the year award, now, if he wasn’t our player, and we a put in a bid, for a 25 year old Belgian international centre half player of the year.....how much would you/we would be willing to pay for him? 5 million, 10 million ? We’d all be shouting from the rooftops saying we’ve made an impact signing

We NEED him back as a priority, it’s one of several positions we need to fill, he’s a ready made replacement......and he’s already OURS......🍀💚
I dont believe the Belgian league is any big shakes. A hun will prob be player of the year in Scotland, will that make them a top player? It seems those that have seen him play say NO. I havent seen him so i dont know. I do know he wasnt good enough first time round.

A canny believe the negative attitude of some people on here, Belgium, one of the top footballing sides in Europe, alright all of their top player play in other countries, the WHOLE POINT of sending players out on loan, is to get playing experience and build up their confidence, he’s WON the player of the year award, that means he’s the BEST PLAYER in the Belgian league, he couldn’t have done any better!!! surely to Christ he’s worth another chance?
I’d bet he won’t turn his back on a shot or duck under a shot like that imposter Ajer, but people want to keep that fecken idiot and build a team around him....why? Because he occasionally does some show pony dribbling upfield.
I’d rather have a player of the year defender, than a shitebag converted midfielder that has NO positional awareness and can’t head the ball, constantly jumping under crosses, he’s a fecken liability 😡
We will give commper another chance anaw fuck paddy roberts scored a cracker the day get him back mcgeadys still playing Gie him another shot Bobby Lennox is still quicker than most of them get him in for last twenty minutes 😂😂😂

I dont believe the Belgian league is any big shakes. A hun will prob be player of the year in Scotland, will that make them a top player? It seems those that have seen him play say NO. I havent seen him so i dont know. I do know he wasnt good enough first time round.
I also don’t believe the Scottish league is any great shakes either, if a hun wins the players, player of the year, even if your wearing green tinted specs, he’s had a great season, the vote isn’t rigged, things have changed here since the first time around he played here, our defence is ABSOLUTELY PISH, as ian65 said “I’d give Commper a chance” 🤣

I also don’t believe the Scottish league is any great shakes either, if a hun wins the players, player of the year, even if your wearing green tinted specs, he’s had a great season, the vote isn’t rigged, things have changed here since the first time around he played here, our defence is ABSOLUTELY PISH, as ian65 said “I’d give Commper a chance” 🤣
Daft cunt 😂😂😂😂

I know the Scottish league is no big shakes, thats why i brought it up, and i know our defence is "absolutely pish" but i stiil go with those who have actually seen him play and say he is still not good enough.

I know the Scottish league is no big shakes, thats why i brought it up, and i know our defence is "absolutely pish" but i stiil go with those who have actually seen him play and say he is still not good enough.
Fuckin leagues EPL supposedly the best league in the world😂😂Shane duffy stays there

We will give commper another chance anaw fuck paddy roberts scored a cracker the day get him back mcgeadys still playing Gie him another shot Bobby Lennox is still quicker than most of them get him in for last twenty minutes 😂😂😂
Dont forget John Kennedy, apparently he is looking for another position in the club.

Welsh wasn’t anywhere near the team at the start of the season, now our best defender, until we get hendry back in the line up, we can argue till the cows come home, he’s our player and must be doing something right over there to have won awards👍

The standard there isnt that great ...the big stars play in different leagues ..would imagine he probably gets more time on the ball over there ..dont imagine hes playing infront of 60000 every other week and under constant pressure ..maybe hes found his level .
Agreed mate

The team he’s with in Belgium, KV Oostende, are DESPERATE to get the deal done, they can get him for 1.5 million, he’ll not play again for them, there’s been enquiries from other teams in Europe, he’s expected to be sold for around the 7 million mark.......apparently the decision is down to him, if here stays or goes.....

None of the top Belgian players play in the Belgian league....the huns handed two of the Belgian teams their arse in Europe this year....I'd say the league as a whole is maybe slightly higher than ours but below the Portuguese and Dutch leagues

None of the top Belgian players play in the Belgian league....the huns handed two of the Belgian teams their arse in Europe this year....I'd say the league as a whole is maybe slightly higher than ours but below the Portuguese and Dutch leagues
HOW DARE YOU jack henry plays there 😂😂😂😂😂 the best centre since Oliver tebbily 🤥🤥 fuck that wee cunt Morgan plays in the MLS crackin players ere there get him back 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Welsh wasn’t anywhere near the team at the start of the season, now our best defender, until we get hendry back in the line up, we can argue till the cows come home, he’s our player and must be doing something right over there to have won awards👍
Looks a half decent player but shows how shite we are at the back if hes our best defender,another one who will be found out in Europe ...surely there must be another Virgil out there somewhere 😂

Ben Davies member him who Liverpool gazzumped us no kicked a fuckin baw for them near miss or the next VVD 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Back