Positive test at CFC

To the matter at hand. I find it rather remarkable that ONE player should test positive out of a Whole Squad? Plus management and staff, officials and physios and medical staff.
ALL presumably in the same Hotel and travelling on the same plane?
Now I know these tests arnt infallible. False negatives and Positives DO happen. I hope the player in question was tested more than once. I hope they all were, daily in fact.

When was the last time they didnt get either
1. A Penalty.
2. An opposition player sent off against them?
3. Both?
Unreal if you check the stats. We expected nothing less this season but our biggest problem has been ourselves and Lennys reluctance to change. After today our season is totally gone. I'd rather we got a new manager in now to give him time to assess the squad and make his own stamp on things ready for next season. Nothing to lose now.

All that time wasting in the second half and Cheating Beaton only adds on 2 minutes, which starts with Goldson wasting another 30 seconds. Aberdeen are in the attack so obviously he blows the final whistle after just 91:58.

Don't forget they only play with referees approved by the squeaky door.
He complains about a referee and the SFA don't allow to ref them again.

I they complained about collum never got a hun game for about a year at the zoo his first game back Hibs denied 2 stonewalled ,slippy laughs job done
We need tae win what is now 4 games in hand & Fuk the SCUM at Paradise in March! Get the gap doon tae 7 & they MIGHT Crumble🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Ideally Murderwell & Hibeez take 4 pts aff them but am checking online tae see that a player sent aff fur baith & pen fur FILTH in baith games is 1/100 wae Bet 365!!

To the matter at hand. I find it rather remarkable that ONE player should test positive out of a Whole Squad? Plus management and staff, officials and physios and medical staff.
ALL presumably in the same Hotel and travelling on the same plane?
Now I know these tests arnt infallible. False negatives and Positives DO happen. I hope the player in question was tested more than once. I hope they all were, daily in fact.

Whole load of factors come into play here Brim......everyone's bodies react differently to not just this virus but all viruses so some incubate them for longer than others while some develop or show symptoms quicker than others, how that particular player was exposed, how long and to what degree plays a part as well as how long and how often they mixed with others is also a factor to passing it on etc.

And like you say there are also false negatives and false positives so even the testing isn't 100% on this.

That's what a mean, they make the rules up as they go along we are nearly a year into covid and no one can say for definite if we need to isolate or they are available for tomorrow night
Its a Fukin SHAMBLES M8, perhaps we're trying tae get the Season 'Null & Void' coz wee Jimmy has REITERATED we're on a yellow Caird & mare than likely progressed tae the Sin Bin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unreal if you check the stats. We expected nothing less this season but our biggest problem has been ourselves and Lennys reluctance to change. After today our season is totally gone. I'd rather we got a new manager in now to give him time to assess the squad and make his own stamp on things ready for next season. Nothing to lose now.
That is the sensible thing to do Stevie but when this season have we done the sensible thing.

HH.

Whole load of factors come into play here Brim......everyone's bodies react differently to not just this virus but all viruses so some incubate them for longer than others while some develop or show symptoms quicker than others, how that particular player was exposed, how long and to what degree plays a part as well as how long and how often they mixed with others is also a factor to passing it on etc.

And like you say there are also false negatives and false positives so even the testing isn't 100% on this.
Covid-19 is an airborne virus so I guess you don't necessarily have to catch it from someone else. Or is that a pile of :poop: ? Dunno.

Members online

Latest posts

Back