Positive test at CFC

A bit of GOOD news. Wee Dembele is in the squad ( I thought he'd disappeared ) and in all the young players I've been touting I forget about Coffey ( a real talent ) and Okoflex . The season is gone imo and hopefully this will compel us to give these boys a chance and more importantly that they can take it !!
Big Stephen McManus and Darren O'Dea probably the coaches as well ( that'll be interesting )

Last edited:
What about European matches which went ahead during a pandemic??
It's only big news because it's Celtic
I understand Docco but the European games were before this new more transmissible strain of the virus. This has come about in the last couple of weeks and that’s why the numbers have been climbing. So it was a decision Celtic should have re evalued the situation of international travel

Revised team now that the absentees are known

Bain
Frimpong Elhamed Welsh Taylor
Henderson Elyonoussi MacGregor Christie
Johnstone Klimala

Subs Rogic Harper Dembele Coffey Okoflex and a keeper ?

Coaches McManus 🍀 O'Dea 🍀 Ghostie 💖💖💖

Not too shabby. Plenty of pace with more on the bench

If shooting yerself in the foot was an Olympic sport CFC would win gold silver and fucking bronze what a fuck up of a season it should be declared null and void on incompetence alone, the huns must be pissing themselves they are 65 million down in 8 years and wee still fuck it up what a fucking shit show talk about making an arse of yerself, fucking hell being a Tim these days is like living in a cross between Twilight Zone and Soap FFS Am just waiting for news of a sex scandal to break between that fucking Hoopy mascot and Tiger Tim Stevens tae cap the bloody season aff

If shooting yerself in the foot was an Olympic sport CFC would win gold silver and fucking bronze what a fuck up of a season it should be declared null and void on incompetence alone, the huns must be pissing themselves they are 65 million down in 8 years and wee still fuck it up what a fucking shit show talk about making an arse of yerself, fucking hell being a Tim these days is like living in a cross between Twilight Zone and Soap FFS Am just waiting for news of a sex scandal to break between that fucking Hoopy mascot and Tiger Tim Stevens tae cap the bloody season aff
Hate tae tell ye - Hoopy wiz pit doon yesterday 😂 😂

Hibs have asked for Celtic players and staff to be tested ahead of tonights game.
Celtic have refused the request and have been backed by the SPFL who said it is not nescessary because all protocols have been followed..

HH.

Steve Bruce and Mark Warburton have called for all football to be stopped.
Steve Bruce argues that it is totally immoral to carry on playing while covid 19 is still around..
This guy know,s the consequences of the virus with 19 of his players and staff having tested possible at different time this season..

HH.

Steve Bruce and Mark Warburton have called for all football to be stopped.
Steve Bruce argues that it is totally immoral to carry on playing while covid 19 is still around..
This guy know,s the consequences of the virus with 19 of his players and staff having tested possible at different time this season..

HH.

I am of the opinion that all sport should go ahead where possible....people are at breaking point....at least it gives a distraction to a huge chunk of the world's population

Back