Positive test at CFC

Ramon Bardwaj's STV statement is the most prejudiced and spiteful wording against Celtic in a while.
FFS, we know its been bad decision making by our club but how the fuck can he or any other hun sympathiser say the Dubai trip has defeated its purpose...... this still may be the making of us yet, who knows?
Wish this asshole would get the fuck out of mainstream telly, as far as I am concerned.
I hope they use all the bullshit said against them to get motivated to go on a rite good run then u wid see the people pure shitting themselves

Have to say that the club statement had all the hallmarks of lennys time is up. It didn't say that but it gave a vibe on the end of an era , which means the beginnings of a new one. Jack Ross is a competent Scottish manager who's been linked but I think it's too soon for him . We want to compete in Europe and even though this title appears gone this season we're still thr biggest most successful club in the country everyone knows that foreign players and fans too. I want Celtic to strategise for European football and dont want us to be in the Europa conference. The board have to earn their money which is no small fee. We need money spent on a successful experienced coach , the league might be lost but we are still the club to beat, a statement of intent is required, hard thinking and if we are a club of ambition the purse strings have to stay as loose as of late at least, Celtic in the 5-10 million bracket can attract a manager of quality. Eddie Howe is a young driven and proven with a tight budget manager, I'd go all out for him. Whoever it is, we must do what Rodgers did and get them in before the season has ended to allow a bonding and understanding settling in period. Effectively for a club whove won everything all the time we have the Scottish cup left. It's one season though, one perhaps we need , we must rebuild with a quality manager not a Kennedy or Ross yet a howe or benitez who would cost money but again it's back to ambition, what kind of club do we want to be? Financially soundv, pulling off the occasional shock European result or a stalwart of European football? A champions league club to be respected, because no one respects us right now every side believes they can cause us trouble and they can. Delay now and next season will be a repeat , act now and splash some of that dosh on a manager who has his own team and we can retake the title and keep it for years again. Either way it has to be done now ☘

Have to say that the club statement had all the hallmarks of lennys time is up. It didn't say that but it gave a vibe on the end of an era , which means the beginnings of a new one. Jack Ross is a competent Scottish manager who's been linked but I think it's too soon for him . We want to compete in Europe and even though this title appears gone this season we're still thr biggest most successful club in the country everyone knows that foreign players and fans too. I want Celtic to strategise for European football and dont want us to be in the Europa conference. The board have to earn their money which is no small fee. We need money spent on a successful experienced coach , the league might be lost but we are still the club to beat, a statement of intent is required, hard thinking and if we are a club of ambition the purse strings have to stay as loose as of late at least, Celtic in the 5-10 million bracket can attract a manager of quality. Eddie Howe is a young driven and proven with a tight budget manager, I'd go all out for him. Whoever it is, we must do what Rodgers did and get them in before the season has ended to allow a bonding and understanding settling in period. Effectively for a club whove won everything all the time we have the Scottish cup left. It's one season though, one perhaps we need , we must rebuild with a quality manager not a Kennedy or Ross yet a howe or benitez who would cost money but again it's back to ambition, what kind of club do we want to be? Financially soundv, pulling off the occasional shock European result or a stalwart of European football? A champions league club to be respected, because no one respects us right now every side believes they can cause us trouble and they can. Delay now and next season will be a repeat , act now and splash some of that dosh on a manager who has his own team and we can retake the title and keep it for years again. Either way it has to be done now ☘
Were is this dosh comming from ,we would have to pay all this lot off ,a lot off money new manager new backroom team new players,with no fans allowed for the foreseeable future,after this season's fuck up how many are going to renew season tickets,which off course is were Celtic get the biggest share of their money from,the only way to sort this is to start afresh but my worry is how can we do this and were is the money coming from,but the thing is if we don't do anything then our cash cow the fans will walk away and it will be hard to get them onboard again

Were is this dosh comming from ,we would have to pay all this lot off ,a lot off money new manager new backroom team new players,with no fans allowed for the foreseeable future,after this season's fuck up how many are going to renew season tickets,which off course is were Celtic get the biggest share of their money from,the only way to sort this is to start afresh but my worry is how can we do this and were is the money coming from,but the thing is if we don't do anything then our cash cow the fans will walk away and it will be hard to get them onboard again
We got £9m for Rodgers and his backroom team. Took lennon because he was a free, cheap option. We never gave him his own backroom staff, just moved people from within the youths up.
Now unless DD has taken the money or used to to pay PL's massive bonuses then that money should be there for a new management team.
That's the whole reason for getting that £9m compensation , for replacing the management team

Last edited:
Celtic are not a club struggling for cash the ST money is only a part of the clubs income. Theres the Adidas deal transfer money and more . The club have already cut costs at the beginning of this season. There is money in the club now that is one thing lawell is good at is making sure that's the case. Celtic even posted profits after lockdown 1 when other clubs were struggling to survive. If there was no money I highly doubt it that the club would just go and spend the money they have on a jaunt to Dubai for that many people, must've cost in the hundred thousand plus for that. Hardly something a cash strapped club would do. The moneys there , has been for years and we have seen the board spend decent amounts of cash without breaking the bank. Players will come and players will go. Celtic will continue to make money be it from sales , merchandise , sponsorship deals etc. Its got to be spent properly but the money's already there and we all know it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back