Possible Last 32 Opponents

But sides like Salzburg should be our benchmark, Noah.

I know they have bigger financial muscle, but nowhere near what the bigheads spend.

Celtic should at least be aiming to be at the top end of the second-tier European sides, but we're swimming at the lower end of that tank at the moment.
Absolutely. A club of our size and history should competing with the likes of Salzburg, AEK, etc.

Chelsea
Arsenal
Villarreal
Valencia
Betis
Seville
Sporting Lisbon
Benfica
Napoli
Inter
Genk
Bayer Leverkusen
Eintracht Frankfurt
Dinamo Kiev
Dinamo Zagreb
Villarreal please and thank you. Watched three or four of sevco group games, unbelievable how bad every team in that group was.
You would batter yir weans if they played fitbaw like that.j

But sides like Salzburg should be our benchmark, Noah.

I know they have bigger financial muscle, but nowhere near what the bigheads spend.

Celtic should at least be aiming to be at the top end of the second-tier European sides, but we're swimming at the lower end of that tank at the moment.
Absolutely spot oƱ brother, insightful,considered, and realistic assessment of where we should be.

Chelski hazard apart are fairly ordinary...Salzburg drew h + a with Red Star who humped Liverpool 2-0 so that shows we were up against one of the best in our competition. A few I'd like to avoid but majority I think we'd have a decent chance against if we recruit wisely

Members online

Latest posts

Back