Possible team v Motherwell

Who's putting words in your mouth.
You said
Fk. He is a defender. Didnt instil confidence if a defender comes out with that then his erratic style of play after that.

Should play when he’s ready

You said play him when he's ready.
Who decides when he's ready, the manager who obviously thinks the boy has potential or you.

Im just giving my opinion its s forum.

Or is that not allowed?

Well his instruction were to be that high as he was in the centre circle covering 2 centre halves who went up for a corner. The ball broke out wide then he has to try covering the player with the ball out on the right and the player making the run from centre. OK he pushes out to the right when the ball is slipped in behind him and the player runs on to score. But if mcgregor makes the tackle in the middle of the park when the ball brakes forward then he's not in that situation.
Cluj broke forward very fast and celtic all over the park were too slow to react

How do you know what his instructions were.

Pray do tell

Typical someone can't debate anything without being personal.
Maybe you should cross the city as you don't know how to support your team.
I suppose your words to hail hail are we don't care as long as we win win and win

Said snide bhoy who started it with your shitty maria is a scout comment?

Well his instruction were to be that high as he was in the centre circle covering 2 centre halves who went up for a corner. The ball broke out wide then he has to try covering the player with the ball out on the right and the player making the run from centre. OK he pushes out to the right when the ball is slipped in behind him and the player runs on to score. But if mcgregor makes the tackle in the middle of the park when the ball brakes forward then he's not in that situation.
Cluj broke forward very fast and celtic all over the park were too slow to react
Spot on wi the analysis for the goal Selboy.

How do you know what his instructions were.

Pray do tell
Because when centre halves move into the opposite box for corners 10 time out of 10 there is always someone covering and long balls at the centre circle. Teams are instructed with sitters (players who sit deep) at corners, that was boli position. For the goal, the ball dropped in their half and mcgregor was to slow in the challenge, boli was still covering his player when the ball was passed out to the right boli was caught between two players and Morgan did not get back quick enough, boli tried to close in on the right when the ball was slipped in behind him which left him chasing.
I admit and agree with you that he could have done better but there was a break down in many other areas of play in the lead up to the goal

He’s a leftback who played rondon onside then got spanked for pace.

His passing was atrocious.

Regardless were our defenders are on the pitch their first priority is defend.

If they csn get forward but get back quick enough to defend then cool.

He couldn’t.

As far as supporting Celtic goes i held a ST for many years and of course i like to win win win, don’t you?

But win lose or draw i’m with Celtic through n through.

Now if you think no-one is allowed an opinion on what they have seen then im sorry your wrong.

I call it as i see it.

He is erratic, lacks positional awareness and his passing is atrocious.

However that said he is new so deserves a chance.

I think he should get the same chance as others and if he’s having a howler hayes should have came on.

Im not NFL this is only my opinion.

I do think he should work on areas that are a weakness in a view to being a more responsible team player that can be trusted and relied upon.

Because people have an opinion different to you, Maria ,doesn’t give you the right to call them glue sniffers.

Notice you doing that a lot lately.

He made it personal to start with Larry by a snidey scout comment.

Being bitchy Larry?

That's not being personal, your giving an opinion on the future performances saying a player is good or not good enough to play.
I asked a question you resorted to name calling

You were snide to me first

I'd also add that the pass through for their goal was fantastic. Perfect pace and very accurate - we'd all be raving about it if it was one of our bhoys that played it.

He’s a leftback who played rondon onside then got spanked for pace.

His passing was atrocious.

Regardless were our defenders are on the pitch their first priority is defend.

If they csn get forward but get back quick enough to defend then cool.

He couldn’t.

As far as supporting Celtic goes i held a ST for many years and of course i like to win win win, don’t you?

But win lose or draw i’m with Celtic through n through.

Now if you think no-one is allowed an opinion on what they have seen then im sorry your wrong.

I call it as i see it.

He is erratic, lacks positional awareness and his passing is atrocious.

However that said he is new so deserves a chance.

I think he should get the same chance as others and if he’s having a howler hayes should have came on.

Im not NFL this is only my opinion.

I do think he should work on areas that are a weakness in a view to being a more responsible team player that can be trusted and relied upon.
And I respect your opinion, I might not Fully agree with it but there is areas I agree with such as he needs to work on his ball distribution as for positional sence I agree to a degree as he is a left wing-back not a left back and wing-backs get caught out of positions at times because of what their roles entails that's why we usually have brown sitting deeper or a centre halve covering so it allows the wing-back to recover.

And as for win, win and win yes I love to see celtic win and I stick by the club no matter what and the players.
I might not be happy about certain players performances and I may vent my frustrations about it at times but I'm not going to label any player a dud.
(I'm not saying you labeled anyone a dud)
And I may have my reservations about player but I won't openly slater them because it breeds negativity from other supports also then you have another efe scenario.
Every mistake he's being screamed at and more mistakes follow as he doesn't want to hold onto the ball.

I know big efe personally and in conversation he said he felt tension every time he got the ball as he felt the fans were just waiting on him to make a mistake so they could shout at him.

And I respect your opinion, I might not Fully agree with it but there is areas I agree with such as he needs to work on his ball distribution as for positional sence I agree to a degree as he is a left wing-back not a left back and wing-backs get caught out of positions at times because of what their roles entails that's why we usually have brown sitting deeper or a centre halve covering so it allows the wing-back to recover.

And as for win, win and win yes I love to see celtic win and I stick by the club no matter what and the players.
I might not be happy about certain players performances and I may vent my frustrations about it at times but I'm not going to label any player a dud.
(I'm not saying you labeled anyone a dud)
And I may have my reservations about player but I won't openly slater them because it breeds negativity from other supports also then you have another efe scenario.
Every mistake he's being screamed at and more mistakes follow as he doesn't want to hold onto the ball.

I know big efe personally and in conversation he said he felt tension every time he got the ball as he felt the fans were just waiting on him to make a mistake so they could shout at him.

To be fair i never said he was a dud. I said like others have and i agree with he was shocking.

Was he not playing as a leftback?

I want the strongest team possible hitting the field always.

Now players can have an off day. This ones so new its hard to tell if its an off day or more training development required.

He reminds me of an over anxious puppy

You were snide to me first
That wasn't snide, you were doing what scouts do watch a player and make a decision, I wanted to know if you had anything behind your opinion or have any history of being in a position to make that decision.
(any fan can have an opinion but are there a factual base or experience in making that opinion)

I have an opinion but I'm sure John parks opinion holds more weight than mine.

And I never resorted to name calling.
I love reading celtic forums but I don't like when people have difference of opinions and then fellow celtic fans get called either rangers fans in disguise or being called names.

Members online

Latest posts

Back