Possible team v Motherwell

when cludgie
hit us on the counter they stretched the play there p;ayers both sides went straight up the bye line

Morgan didn't track back at all as he was still fixing his tights this left boli in a no mans land situation

cludgie played it fast single pass and stretched us watch the game again boli was a fault but others were at fault to

There were a few but the two players that had the worst game was boli and young lewis.

Or am i wrong?

No you're not wrong Maria both had a night to forget but one is a guy who's adjusting to a new country, new club, new teammates and a new system who's still trying to get up to match sharpness and the other is a young project type player.

We need to allow Boli the time and space to adjust to his new teammates and new surroundings and we need to cut Morgan some slack as he's a young raw talent. The reason I've been calling for more experienced types to be signed is because young players can be naive and inconsistent and that's what your team becomes if you try to blood too many at once. We've got to find a balance between youth and experience and our signings up until this window have been top heavy on the youth.

HH Maria(y)

Last edited:
I agree with the part he didn't have a very good game, but I do t agree with comments that he shouldn't play

I said in my initial post that if he cuts it in training then he should play if not fk him in the reserves (with a view to further development coaching) till he’s ready.

You said do i decide if he’’s ready.

Obviously that would be down to NFL.

So i still don’t understand what the gripe was?

That wasn't snide, you were doing what scouts do watch a player and make a decision, I wanted to know if you had anything behind your opinion or have any history of being in a position to make that decision.
(any fan can have an opinion but are there a factual base or experience in making that opinion)

I have an opinion but I'm sure John parks opinion holds more weight than mine.

And I never resorted to name calling.
I love reading celtic forums but I don't like when people have difference of opinions and then fellow celtic fans get called either rangers fans in disguise or being called names.

You said i should be over the other side of town.

Pot kettle and black here in this comment.

I am a fan am i not entitled to an opinion?

I have explained thoroughly how ireached my opinion.

Why you calling me out when every single person on the forum on game night said the same thing.

Are they all scouts, or is it just me.

I’m confused here

Is there anyone on here who thinks boli had a good or great game?

when cludgie
hit us on the counter they stretched the play there p;ayers both sides went straight up the bye line

Morgan didn't track back at all as he was still fixing his tights this left boli in a no mans land situation

cludgie played it fast single pass and stretched us watch the game again boli was a fault but others were at fault to

He played him on and spanked for pace kelly then he nut megged bain

No you're not wrong Maria both had a night to forget but one is a guy who's adjusting to a new country, new club, new teammates and a new system who's still trying to get up to match sharpness and the other is a young project type player.

We need to allow Boli the time and space to adjust to his new teammates and new surroundings and we need to cut Morgan some slack as he's a young raw talent. The reason I've been calling for more experienced types to be signed is because young players can be naive and inconsistent and that's what your team becomes if you try to blood too many at once. We've got to find a balance between youth and experience and our signings up until this window have been top heavy on the youth.

HH Maria(y)

Yeah but all i said was he was shit in that game. He was Andy.

I said he should play if he does it in training if not go to the reserves for extra development.

Anyone else not doing it in training would not get picked.

Still don’t understand what i am saying that everyone else hasn’t.

HH Maria(y)

Morgans been good though. He just got overawed and lost on the occassion.

Its not personal. Out of 11 players on the pitch they were the poorest.

How come im getting dug when everyone else said the same thing more or less.

Unless of course someone can tell me how they didn’t have a mare.

Och who cares. I know where the land lies and thats a good thing.

HH pal ☘️??

You said i should be over the other side of town.

Pot kettle and black here in this comment.

I am a fan am i not entitled to an opinion?

I have explained thoroughly how ireached my opinion.

Why you calling me out when every single person on the forum on game night said the same thing.

Are they all scouts, or is it just me.

I’m confused here

Is there anyone on here who thinks boli had a good or great game?
Yes I said you should be on the other end of town not that you were really a rangers fan, there is a difference, if your not willing to support the players your better on the other side. Sticking by people during hard time is the definition of support.
And as for picking on you, that's total mince you replayed to a message I sent to someone else and then the debate came between you and me.
Is this the same Maria as before as I'm sure we came to a general consensus between us that we both have different opinions and apologies were exchanged, now you seem to be going back over old ground again.
And are they scouts, I have no idea but you were making out the guy was not good enough after 3 games.

I know big efe personally and in conversation he said he felt tension every time he got the ball as he felt the fans were just waiting on him to make a mistake so they could shout at him.

Sorry to but in to Maria and your wee debate....but I just need to know....
A - is big efe coming home and...
B - can he play left back or left wing back or whatever we are calling it ???

Yes I said you should be on the other end of town not that you were really a rangers fan, there is a difference, if your not willing to support the players your better on the other side. Sticking by people during hard time is the definition of support.
And as for picking on you, that's total mince you replayed to a message I sent to someone else and then the debate came between you and me.
Is this the same Maria as before as I'm sure we came to a general consensus between us that we both have different opinions and apologies were exchanged, now you seem to be going back over old ground again.
And are they scouts, I have no idea but you were making out the guy was not good enough after 3 games.

Ok so how is saying someone was shite when they were not supporting them.

How is saying give him the tools he needs like extra training development not supporting him.

I said he had a howler everyone did haha

I dont trust him based on what ive seen. I think he needs extra training.

You asked me loads of questions which i answered but i missed parts of your posts so am asking some too.

You inferred in one of your posts that i shouldn’t do female scouts down when all i said was i don’t know any female scouts.

You said theres no leftback their wingers yet Celtic call them leftbacks on the left wing.

I just dont get why you wanted to start when you agree that boli had a nightmare.

And as far as i know there are no scouts or managers on here.

Are you a scout? Or a manager? Will you value or undervalue other fans opinions based on whether they are professional or not.

If so i look forward to you debating with each fan on the forum, might even enjoy it. ?

Sorry to but in to Maria and your wee debate....but I just need to know....
A - is big efe coming home and...
B - can he play left back or left wing back or whatever we are calling it ???

Professional title is leftback.

Old fashioned terminology is a winger.

Yeah but all i said was he was shit in that game. He was Andy.

I said he should play if he does it in training if not go to the reserves for extra development.

Anyone else not doing it in training would not get picked.

Still don’t understand what i am saying that everyone else hasn’t.

My reply to Boab wasn't any sort of sideswipe at you Maria, I was just acknowledging that Boab had highlighted something I pointed out on the Cluj game thread the other night and my reply to you was agreeing with your assessment of Boli and Morgan (that's why I said you were not wrong) but giving a bit of context as to why both had a nightmare and why we should cut them some slack.

I agree with your 'if they're doing it in training' point (well maybe no the send them to the reserves part ;):p), if players show up well in training then they should be up for consideration, if they're not then the manager needs to weigh up whether they're deserving of a start, a place on the bench or not considered at all.

HH pal (y)

Hey i never said you were picking on me.

What do you think i am?

A sure as fuck wouldn’t take it from you or anybody else fyi.

I asked why i got dug considering the blind dogs in the street knew he had a howler as you said yourself latterly.

My reply to Boab wasn't any sort of sideswipe at you Maria, I was just acknowledging that Boab had highlighted something I pointed out on the Cluj game thread the other night and my reply to you was agreeing with your assessment of Boli and Morgan (that's why I said you were not wrong) but giving a bit of context as to why both had a nightmare and why we should cut them some slack.

I agree with your 'if they're doing it in training' point (well maybe no the send them to the reserves part ;):p), if players show up well in training then they should be up for consideration, if they're not then the manager needs to weigh up whether they're deserving of a start, a place on the bench or not considered at all.

HH pal (y)

Oh ano that pal. Im just confused over this thread and was kinda asking you what the difference of me saying something that everyone agrees on boli had a nightmare why im the scout and y’all aren’t.

I was asking if you knew lol.

Look probably wasnt that clear cause tbh am confused as fuck with this.

Being a fan having an opinion but not a professional.

Look reckon i might just need to sack this thread.

Looks like something else is at play. I just can’t put my finger on what ??

HH pal (y)

Cheers pal. ??

Back