Possible team v Motherwell

Morgans been good though. He just got overawed and lost on the occassion.

Its not personal. Out of 11 players on the pitch they were the poorest.

How come im getting dug when everyone else said the same thing more or less.

Unless of course someone can tell me how they didn’t have a mare.

Och who cares. I know where the land lies and thats a good thing.

HH pal ☘️??

I'm not having a dig pal, I never was! You seem to be getting the wrong end of the stick here :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fuck even when I'm agreeing with you I still cop it (that was a joke btw, just in case you get the wrong end of the stick again) ;):LOL::LOL:

HH Maria (y)

I'm not having a dig pal, I never was! You seem to be getting the wrong end of the stick here :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fuck even when I'm agreeing with you I still cop it (that was a joke btw, just in case you get the wrong end of the stick again) ;):LOL::LOL:

HH Maria (y)

No im not. I never said you were having a dig.

Lol

I said i felt i was being dug, by someone else, for expressing boli had a howler and i couldn’t work out why considering everyone said the same at the time on game night ???

Not you andy. I was asking you if i missed something cause its confused the life out of me ???

Ok so how is saying someone was shite when they were not supporting them.

How is saying give him the tools he needs like extra training development not supporting him.

I said he had a howler everyone did haha

I dont trust him based on what ive seen. I think he needs extra training.

You asked me loads of questions which i answered but i missed parts of your posts so am asking some too.

You inferred in one of your posts that i shouldn’t do female scouts down when all i said was i don’t know any female scouts.

You said theres no leftback their wingers yet Celtic call them leftbacks on the left wing.

I just dont get why you wanted to start when you agree that boli had a nightmare.

And as far as i know there are no scouts or managers on here.

Are you a scout? Or a manager? Will you value or undervalue other fans opinions based on whether they are professional or not.

If so i look forward to you debating with each fan on the forum, might even enjoy it. ?
Seriously when is calling someone shite not supporting them ?
When is calling someone shite actually supporting them.

And OK I may have read your comment about woman scouts wrong just like you read mine about wingers as they are not wingers they are wing-backs, there is a difference.

And yes I have scouted and I might not be a manager but I've coached.

And you keep going on about training, have you come into some information that he's not been performing in training as I've read quotes from the manager and players saying he's showed up well in training.

And as for starting on you, you replayed to one of my comments to someone else who said boli shouldn't be played.
I commented to him and you commented to me brining you into the conversation so 8 never picked on you as you commented to me and the only people in dialogue within the conversation was you and me.

Oh ano that pal. Im just confused over this thread and was kinda asking you what the difference of me saying something that everyone agrees on boli had a nightmare why im the scout and y’all aren’t.

I was asking if you knew lol.

Look probably wasnt that clear cause tbh am confused as fuck with this.

Being a fan having an opinion but not a professional.

Look reckon i might just need to sack this thread.

Looks like something else is at play. I just can’t put my finger on what ??

I wisnae getting involved in your back and forth with Selboy or having a dig Maria, I was replying to a mucker's post about the fitba. C'mon you should know well enough by now when I'm having a dig, I'm not exactly subtle about it lol :LOL:

HH ;)(y)

No im not. I never said you were having a dig.

Lol

I said i felt i was being dug, by someone else, for expressing boli had a howler and i couldn’t work out why considering everyone said the same at the time on game night ???

Not you andy. I was asking you if i missed something cause its confused the life out of me ???

Right now I'm getting confused :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway all good pal......right I'm getting off of this thread anaw cos my heid's spinning noo :eek:

HH (y)

Seriously when is calling someone shite not supporting them ?
When is calling someone shite actually supporting them.

And OK I may have read your comment about woman scouts wrong just like you read mine about wingers as they are not wingers they are wing-backs, there is a difference.

And yes I have scouted and I might not be a manager but I've coached.

And you keep going on about training, have you come into some information that he's not been performing in training as I've read quotes from the manager and players saying he's showed up well in training.

And as for starting on you, you replayed to one of my comments to someone else who said boli shouldn't be played.
I commented to him and you commented to me brining you into the conversation so 8 never picked on you as you commented to me and the only people in dialogue within the conversation was you and me.

I have never heard wingbacks before.

The old term was winger the new term is LB or RB.

And i said he was shit in that game.

Nowhere on this thread have i said he was shite.

Just like i never did female scouts down.

Well if im not performing quality wise in work i get extra training.

If he is performing well in training as you say why a howler like that game.

And i was talking about boli you then brought in odin, scouts, female scouts.

Confusing considering i was talking about boli and how he played rondon on then got spanked for pace, i don’t think he even made a pass to anyone other than an opponent and the opposition knew he was a weak link too

Now i know you want me to bow down to your professional rank. You have said as much a few pages back when saying those who were in the game like scouts coaches would carry more sway in a debate.

I won’t bow down pal for i have never pretended to be anything other than an ordinary fan giving her opinion and on a Celtic forum where opinions are encouraged.

I’m now bored with this i have said the same thing over n over n i was only talking about boli.

I never wrote him off. I said he had a shit game and i genuinely think his positional awareness and passing are not good enough... based on only what i’ve seen so far.

So am going to leave it at that because honestly im genuinely confused by this whole argument and the switch from boli to odin to scouts to female scouts.

Ive tried to answer everything if i havent then i offer my apologies.

I wisnae getting involved in your back and forth with Selboy or having a dig Maria, I was replying to a mucker's post about the fitba. C'mon you should know well enough by now when I'm having a dig, I'm not exactly subtle about it lol :LOL:

HH ;)(y)

I never said you were having a dig Andy. Not once. Seriously ??

What happens if Luca has a terrible game at LB....I mean shocking....own goal, red card kinda game?? Would you be as angry with him?? Geniune question BTW. I agree that boli had an absolute nightmare the other night.
Of course I’d be pissed off we bought another dud. But he’s 18 so has 5 years to get better than Boli. But, even at 18 he should be able to show he can play. Roy Keane says he a player and he doesn’t blow smile up anybody’s arse.

Reading the comments about giving him games. I agree, but not games we haven’t already won, we can take the risk. Why should we right now? He has a four year contract, plenty of time because no cunt will be in to steal him.

I’d play Hayes on Saturday like I said Lenny should have done on Wednesday. He cost a goal and looked like a ringer similar to that guy that fooled the club Souness managed. A con man. That’s what he looked like. That’s how bad he was.

Wishful thinking over the evidence of our own eyes? Wtf is that all about?

It's one thing to criticise the awful performance the other night but treating him like a leper won't do his confidence any good. I'm happy to give him a break and give him a chance and hope that he comes good. I don't think LB is his position, though.

I am not making him a leper. I’m just saying right now he should never be on the park.

Imagine we had him on loan?

Want to buy him?

We’ve bought him and we are stuck with him, so he better get better or we’ve just kissed £3m and £10k a week goodbye.

He’s not a LB and any other position we have better players for.

He better learn LB, but shouldn’t he trusted until he’s played more games for the development squad or grought on when we are 6 up.

Serves me right for posting before injury list ruling out players. I’ll have another go and guess the score 3-0 to us and 5 bookings and one red card for us by the cheating mason in black

Of course I’d be pissed off we bought another dud. But he’s 18 so has 5 years to get better than Boli. But, even at 18 he should be able to show he can play. Roy Keane says he a player and he doesn’t blow smile up anybody’s arse.

Reading the comments about giving him games. I agree, but not games we haven’t already won, we can take the risk. Why should we right now? He has a four year contract, plenty of time because no cunt will be in to steal him.

I’d play Hayes on Saturday like I said Lenny should have done on Wednesday. He cost a goal and looked like a ringer similar to that guy that fooled the club Souness managed. A con man. That’s what he looked like. That’s how bad he was

Wishful thinking over the evidence of our own eyes? Wtf is that all about?
Ringer! Fuck me mate you've spotted what Vienna couldn't or Celtic! You must have some eye for a player! After what a couple of games? Where you of the same opinion when you seen moussa after a couple of games? Sure Hayes got Pelters? Don't support just slate. Negative to say the least.

Lenny said Elhamed is a doubt, but that could be a bit of gamesmanship. But assuming he is out:

Bain

Ralston - Jullien - Ajer - Bolingoli

Brown - McGregor

Forrest - Christie - Sinclair

Griffiths

Ringer! Fuck me mate you've spotted what Vienna couldn't or Celtic! You must have some eye for a player! After what a couple of games? Where you of the same opinion when you seen moussa after a couple of games? Sure Hayes got Pelters? Don't support just slate. Negative to say the least.

Bollocks. We all saw how bad he had been. I don’t have a Chrystal ball so my concern is we are bringing in players for our usual max of £3m and Lenny admitted he’s a work in progress.

Do we need a work in progress right now? Is that what you want? Is that what we need going for 10 and Hopi g to qualify for the CL?

We needed a LB. we haven’t got one. We needed two RB’s, we’ve got one. Lenny himself has told us over the last four weeks he was expecting this in and that in, no one has arrived.

You may be a guy who thinks everything is ok. Crack on. It’s not and trying to defend bringing in a way layer at this point in our history going for 10 was not in the plan.

I never have said he won’t cone good. I hope he does. But you can only comment on what we see against what we need. If you are telling me we have all the time in the world, everything is on, then you’re wrong.

If we had got the other LB then it wouldn’t be as bad, but we don’t. So our left side is like an open door. Again if that’s ok with you then fine. It’s not for me.

Happy clapping and keep the faith can go fuck itself. We have failed to move forward these last two seasons and bringing in a guy who looks like a fucking dud doesn’t convince me we have the scouts or judgement right to make us better.

Boli or anybody else only purpose is to improve us. Now. Right fucking now for the CL and Sevco in three weeks. If you are trying to tell me he looks as if he’s done that then you’re wrong.

I do support by demanding we get better. The attitude you embody means Cunts like Lawell can get away with giving us shit and supporters like you bend over the table and try and see into the future where it will all be lovely.

Look where that passive, forelock tugging, let’s get behind the team vomit has got us. Let’s demand better. Let’s say what we all see and get off our fucking knees scared to say the king has no clothes before it’s too late.

We play Cluj next week in a return and we will have to field Hayes or rejig the backline because Boli is still “a work in progress.”

I’m sorry but if you’re hapoy with that then we are fucked. Our players need to be in it now. He isn’t. That’s not my fault and it’s not wrong to point it out.

Back