Post - Lockdown , Whats the plan?

Yes agree, the fact that labour have ‘titled’ people in their midst makes you think ,remember way back in the sixties when I started to vote ,it was labour/Tory mostly! Snp was only beginning to ‘flower’,in Scotland most voted for labour,as most were working class people ,miners / steel workers /factories etc ,and the labour people knew where they came from ,the working areas!!times have cer changed,and you are prob right ,the English could well vote them back in ,funny world ,hh
Starmer also decided not to prosecute Jimmy Saville - not enough evidence. Guy is an imposter stealing good air. Labour are finished. a new party for workers rights, able to fight for the less privileged is needed, Labour are a spent force and rightly so.

Keir Starmer, Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) apologised for "shortcomings" in the handling of abuse claims.[27] He said that the allegations had been "treated ... with a degree of caution which was neither justified nor required" and described the report as marking a "watershed moment".[27] Prosecutions were not brought by the CPS in three cases[28] due to the victims not supporting police action.[17] An apology for "missing the opportunity to prosecute Savile in 2009" was made by the CPS.[4] Principal Legal Advisor to the DPP, Alison Levitt QC concluded that Savile could have been prosecuted during his lifetime for offences against at least three (of the four) victims.[17][22][23][29][30] When interviewed under caution by Surrey police in 2009, Savile referred to the allegations as an "occupational hazard", saying to have previously sued five newspapers.[22]

These individuals have served as the Director of Public Prosecutions since the CPS was established in 1986:

Leader of the Labour party - can it fall any further?

Keir Starmer, Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) apologised for "shortcomings" in the handling of abuse claims.[27] He said that the allegations had been "treated ... with a degree of caution which was neither justified nor required" and described the report as marking a "watershed moment".[27] Prosecutions were not brought by the CPS in three cases[28] due to the victims not supporting police action.[17] An apology for "missing the opportunity to prosecute Savile in 2009" was made by the CPS.[4] Principal Legal Advisor to the DPP, Alison Levitt QC concluded that Savile could have been prosecuted during his lifetime for offences against at least three (of the four) victims.[17][22][23][29][30] When interviewed under caution by Surrey police in 2009, Savile referred to the allegations as an "occupational hazard", saying to have previously sued five newspapers.[22]

These individuals have served as the Director of Public Prosecutions since the CPS was established in 1986:

Leader of the Labour party - can it fall any further?
Check oot Starmers legal advice, when Attorney General, to the Blair government on the eve of the Iraq war, and why he can't tell us why he completely changed that advice 24hrs later.

Check oot Starmers legal advice, when Attorney General, to the Blair government on the eve of the Iraq war, and why he can't tell us why he completely changed that advice 24hrs later.
Last good politician I can think of is Charles Kennedy, the place drove him to drink. I was traditionally a Labour voter ( only chance to get tories out) but after all of the main parties joined hands to convince scots that being led from London was best for them, totally finished me with Labour. They sold out their country for seats at the House of Lords. After Indy we will need a Labour-like party, the SNP are in a one horse race. The only horse going in the same direction. After Indy then I'll vote for whoever has the most convincing case to protect workers rights, protect the poor/ NHS and create sustainable employment.
Labours choice of leaders consistently prove they have lost their way completely, that's a sad thing for all. Probably makes me an arse to a lot no doubt :)

Last good politician I can think of is Charles Kennedy, the place drove him to drink. I was traditionally a Labour voter ( only chance to get tories out) but after all of the main parties joined hands to convince scots that being led from London was best for them, totally finished me with Labour. They sold out their country for seats at the House of Lords. After Indy we will need a Labour-like party, the SNP are in a one horse race. The only horse going in the same direction. After Indy then I'll vote for whoever has the most convincing case to protect workers rights, protect the poor/ NHS and create sustainable employment.
Labours choice of leaders consistently prove they have lost their way completely, that's a sad thing for all. Probably makes me an arse to a lot no doubt :)
I swear this is true- our first night in Germany, 5 Dundee guys in a Frankfurt city bar.( people called the area needle park) I spotted a guy who looked familiar and said so, as he walked past us it clicked. Half pished I said to him, you're that Lib-Dem fucker. He replied in a Scottish accent "no me mate". It was Charles Kennedy. We were giving him the usual shite. His mates eventually came over, two Scottish bankers, to plead with us to leave them alone, we are just oot for a drink like you please just fuck off leave us alone. We ended up laughing aboot it . Fair enough says us and parted there and then. Never saw them again.

Members online

Back