Post - Lockdown , Whats the plan?

How will post-lockdown look like? Your guess is as good as mine ,one thing for sure won’t be the same as before! Never mind football ,to me that is bottom of the pile ,if it comes back ,which am sure it will down the line,
The ability to do the mundane things ,like shopping,and walking into a shop to get what you want is gonna drastically change ,and I feel not for the better ?
the mental health issue could be a major problem in the near future ,how will we cope ,I know that to a certain extent it is affecting me ,the bright side is forums like this can and is lifting spirits, comments from the downright funny to serious stuff,and long may it last ,just got to keep going ,will be hard ,just keep well and safe ,👍hh
Good man ray a very good post stay safe.

When it's over I'd like to take my daughter and her 2 kids up to moville in donegal such a lovely place and some great traditional Irish music sessions going down some fun on the beech during the day a few pints of the finest guinness during the day then a good session that night happy days.

Wear masks in public...keep yourself right
We've been out 2 weeks, the restaurants are opening in a limited capacity on Monday...small steps forward...yes it's weird at first but take the right measures and stick with them....we will get there
Yip,same here docco. Restaurants and bars opat30% capacity but terraces only ,no inside tables at all. Had a walk out last night, obviously a few clowns not sticking to it but in general most people have been pretty good here and there's not as much of a problem here. Just over a 100 dead in a population of just under a million. Gonna be interesting to see how much of a spike there is now that they're starting to de escalate.hopefully not too much .stay safe guys .HH

1619426VbO9P2BG.png

Things post - lockdown will probably have a very different feel about them whatever were told is gloom and doom , with some horror doom and gloom thrown in for those who watch the news (never understood people's fascination with bad news) especially when you know beforehand its going to be not good. I'm looking forward to hopefully booking a log cabin on Lomond , went to Ardlui once , so anyone whose been up there know its indescribablely beautiful and rugged (only partly indescribable apparently)it is. Any way has anyone got big plans club celebrations goes without saying. I miss the beach and the sea more than I couldve dreamed. I'll be heading that direction asap

Away up to one of the Hebridean Islands for a fortnight with my camera :cool:

When it's over I'd like to take my daughter and her 2 kids up to moville in donegal such a lovely place and some great traditional Irish music sessions going down some fun on the beech during the day a few pints of the finest guinness during the day then a good session that night happy days.
Yes Jinky happy days indeed ,been there a few times ,daughter just over the water in Derry,🇮🇪Hh

Listen if I'm seem to be rambling on a bit it's only because I'm celebrating 9iar I know they haven't announced it yet but what the fuck .anyway the cup final against hearts last season I was in the felons with a few mates the craic was great the place was packed I was up at the bar waiting to get served started talking to this man turns out he was from a celtic supporters club from derry came down to the felons to watch the match like everyone else who was thier they loved it next thing I get a text my son and all his football team who had won the leauge where up in Derry celebrating they stopped of at the ponderosa by the way is the highest pub in Ireland ok he's taking to some man says he's heading down to belfast to watch the celtic hearts final so he sent me a picture of everyone outside the ponderosa most of them had celtic tops on its a great picture very proud of it it's still on my phone any way we have about 50 people heading up to derry to watch the final up thier and about 50 people coming down to belfast to watch it down here love the derry people salt of the earth my son and his football team all said it won't be long before thier back it's a lovely place with lovely people keep er lite derry.

Listen if I'm seem to be rambling on a bit it's only because I'm celebrating 9iar I know they haven't announced it yet but what the fuck .anyway the cup final against hearts last season I was in the felons with a few mates the craic was great the place was packed I was up at the bar waiting to get served started talking to this man turns out he was from a celtic supporters club from derry came down to the felons to watch the match like everyone else who was thier they loved it next thing I get a text my son and all his football team who had won the leauge where up in Derry celebrating they stopped of at the ponderosa by the way is the highest pub in Ireland ok he's taking to some man says he's heading down to belfast to watch the celtic hearts final so he sent me a picture of everyone outside the ponderosa most of them had celtic tops on its a great picture very proud of it it's still on my phone any way we have about 50 people heading up to derry to watch the final up thier and about 50 people coming down to belfast to watch it down here love the derry people salt of the earth my son and his football team all said it won't be long before thier back it's a lovely place with lovely people keep er lite derry.
Heavens the ‘ponderosa’,that road is hellish in the winter,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back