Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw this hatred an vitriol, just because an auld wuman died,
We might aw proclaim to be Celtic fans, a club that is open to all of race colours, religion, the last two days on this forum have been nothing short of “hun” like
I honestly expected better….if only Michael was still here……❤️🙏
See this so what do we do then BB?? Act like everything we hate and stiff upper you lip it all??? As I say any debate on the net can get out of hand but to censor everybody is wrong also

Oh well time to get ready for the pub, that is assuming they are allowed to be open during this ten day pantomime run
Just picked up the manager of my local, they aint allowed to play music, all TV's must have the news channels on, all quizzes bingo on Sunday etc cancelled, gonna be a laugh when the horses start back.

Looks like I picked a good week to give up the drink again 🍺😂🍺

Workout over, finished off with a run about the back roads amongst the coos and the sheep here in my part of the land of honest men and bonnie lassies.
Logged on to The Noise to find degree of residual shrapnel from the debate regarding the passing of ? What was her name again? I'm totally indifferent to whoever sits on the throne of the British ' Empire '. So, for me it's already yesterdays news.
Feelings are running deep, and I get that. I'll go further and say that's exactly as it should be. One thing remains constant though, we still have a monarchy. Ain't gonna affect me in any way shape or form.

Strange accusation?

I back the queen because you say so?

no bother mr dictator

should i be in fear of your coming reign of terror?

Your bizarre interpretation of who I am is bizarre.

I find abusing the death of head of state uncouth and nought to do with Celtic

But that now means im a pro monarchy person

No your badly wrong.

I dont see any difference in constituttional monarchy or a republic.

Both are pretty much identical

You want to be uncouth. thats your right. But whats it got to do with Celtic and besides even if i had been into royal family and british regime. i dont. whats that got to do with supporting celtic

because i suspect there are plenty of celtic fans aroun the world who have no beef with queen or british regime.

Should celtic and those celtic fans who support a butchers apron be denied a voice in your world of hatred?
your wasting your breath TET,
if you have a view thats not shared by some, then you must be some sort of hun, mason or anything but a Celtic fan.
I've spent enough time on this shite and this is my last

Getting slightly tedious now folks. Time for a mini break. I, as always, hope my responses to this thread have been taken in the spirit intended. If, however any of you found offence at my comments, then sorry, but tough. We're all big Bhoys and Ghirls.
Hopefully catch up when our beloved Hoops return. Take care and go easy on each other. HH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back