Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was working awe morning and the radio stations all had slit your wrist stuff on, but one was asking you for your stories about meeting the Queen, you were to text them and they would phone you back and play your convo on air, buggers never phoned me back, maybe I shouldn't have signed my text Michael Fagan mind you.

Well just logged on to catch up an the threads gone an we're 16 pages into this one! Wow.
For the record I agree with WC's decision to pull the thread. Its his site after all he set it up as a Celtic fan site to talk about all things Celtic. He didnt have to add a General topic but as he came from CQN he knew 'other' things would get talked about anyways.

Ha Ha
Mon eh young team
Congrats on the new baby, it's such a JOY being Grandparents
Tell Katy we send our best, that was my wee Granny's name, also my sister's name
I'm picking up a tricolour next week, and it'll be going up outside the house
Have a great weekend, hope all goes well
HH

472A6AE5-4AB6-4D12-B117-43DE445181AC.png

😂😂 Ach, he's an ex RAF Cockney Bawbag, I still go down the local boxing club & do a few hrs bag work one morning a week, good way tae sweat the drink out, still do an hr wae the Dumbells if I'm not out working, semi retirement has been good for me, my nephew & eldest Grandson doing most of the work now. My 2 lads are running their own consultancy firm now, Katy & I gonnie be Grandparents again in about 2 weeks.

So he can come, he can threaten, but the Saltire won't be coming down.

It was the local young team that stole his UJ.
Congrats TT 👍

Afternoon folks, well I see we're all getting along & no more petty squabbling. Naw

Aye, got a wee vist from Trevor, Nigel & Barry this morning, to tell me too take my Saltire down as a mark of respect, told them very politely that it won't be coming down, at that point voices start too get raised & threats made, the Mrs asked could they keep the noise & language down please, as our Grandchildren don't need too hear it.

When Nigel who was obviously a Tadger, said Woman should be seen & not heard, when men are having a discussion. Oops, I never even got tae hit him or reply, before the wee yin was down the hall & empty the mop bucket over the 3 of them 😂😂😂😂

Aye, Dumbarton woman are total fuckin nutters, when angry

Afternoon folks, well I see we're all getting along & no more petty squabbling. Naw

Aye, got a wee vist from Trevor, Nigel & Barry this morning, to tell me too take my Saltire down as a mark of respect, told them very politely that it won't be coming down, at that point voices start too get raised & threats made, the Mrs asked could they keep the noise & language down please, as our Grandchildren don't need too hear it.

When Nigel who was obviously a Tadger, said Woman should be seen & not heard, when men are having a discussion. Oops, I never even got tae hit him or reply, before the wee yin was down the hall & empty the mop bucket over the 3 of them 😂😂😂😂

Brilliant TT love it

Good on Mrs TT.

No one should lower their flags if they don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back