Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon folks, well I see we're all getting along & no more petty squabbling. Naw

Aye, got a wee vist from Trevor, Nigel & Barry this morning, to tell me too take my Saltire down as a mark of respect, told them very politely that it won't be coming down, at that point voices start too get raised & threats made, the Mrs asked could they keep the noise & language down please, as our Grandchildren don't need too hear it.

When Nigel who was obviously a Tadger, said Woman should be seen & not heard, when men are having a discussion. Oops, I never even got tae hit him or reply, before the wee yin was down the hall & empty the mop bucket over the 3 of them 😂😂😂😂

Aye, Dumbarton woman are total fuckin nutters, when angry

Your wee story made me smile…..I salute you and your wife ma mhan…

Afternoon folks, well I see we're all getting along & no more petty squabbling. Naw

Aye, got a wee vist from Trevor, Nigel & Barry this morning, to tell me too take my Saltire down as a mark of respect, told them very politely that it won't be coming down, at that point voices start too get raised & threats made, the Mrs asked could they keep the noise & language down please, as our Grandchildren don't need too hear it.

When Nigel who was obviously a Tadger, said Woman should be seen & not heard, when men are having a discussion. Oops, I never even got tae hit him or reply, before the wee yin was down the hall & empty the mop bucket over the 3 of them 😂😂😂😂

Aye, Dumbarton woman are total fuckin nutters, when angry
Makes a change from drinking the bog water for them.

Well done Mrs TT. 👍👍👍👍

I received this message from Ally re the threat that he received.

"Just an update David. My email I gave to an ex Celtic noiser a while back. He has since apologised and said it was the drink talking. I've spoken to him on the phone and everything ok. But needless to say won't be contacting him again. Thank you David and fellow noises for being there for me. Would you update the noise for me please. I shall remain of the noise for time being. Keep my account open. Thank you ."

I'll close this thread now, hoepfully to allow us all to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back