Frenchie

Seen this online from a poster called frankie boyle. Don’t know if it applies on here so just a heads up on one persons experience.

Post below

Anyone that has any so-called Celtic pals from Uganda. Pls block them. As the main one Kakaire Amos. Has been asking Celtic fans to send him money. So if u get asked for anything by him. Block him. And other ppl from uganda. We gave the an arm and now they want the leg. By that I mean we were very actually to kind to them. Sent them Celtic tops and other things. From all over the world. I feel bad as I started asking ppl to send them Celtic tops. As I really thought he was a good guy. But no he’s just a low life scamming CUNT. Sorry but I’m raging. Just had to name n shame him. And warm u all. Pls spread the word to all Celtic fan groups. As it’s us they are targeting for money now.😡😡💚💚🍀

Seen this online from a poster called frankie boyle. Don’t know if it applies on here so just a heads up on one persons experience.

Post below

Anyone that has any so-called Celtic pals from Uganda. Pls block them. As the main one Kakaire Amos. Has been asking Celtic fans to send him money. So if u get asked for anything by him. Block him. And other ppl from uganda. We gave the an arm and now they want the leg. By that I mean we were very actually to kind to them. Sent them Celtic tops and other things. From all over the world. I feel bad as I started asking ppl to send them Celtic tops. As I really thought he was a good guy. But no he’s just a low life scamming CUNT. Sorry but I’m raging. Just had to name n shame him. And warm u all. Pls spread the word to all Celtic fan groups. As it’s us they are targeting for money now.😡😡💚💚🍀
Had had a few phone calls from the Congo,on iPhone not answered ,blocked,hh

Had a call from Muldova recently. WTF?
My nigerian friend has just shared his 14000000 windfall from the african lotto, he needs me to send bank details for him to deposit the half, fuck must be the Nigarian baby i sponsored when at primary school by giving up my playpiece all grown up now. Bless him and the fuckers who robbed me of my playpiece through their deceptive guilt trip and name and shame policy at assembly.

I never get the African phone calls, probably a good job cos I'd end up quizzing them about the local wildlife for 2 hours!
The one I get all the time is an automated arsehole telling me that I've recently been involved in an accident! 🙀
JimTraynor tried that with me as well Hoopy,makes you wonder where they get their information from,
do you think they are telling lies ???again..

HH.

What about Dodgy Dave,now there is a man who can definitely make anybody laugh even in the face of adversity..
A man with baws of steel.
He is on the way into his office and wham 3 guys in baliclava,s and rifles jump him,they take his expensive watch probably the one Craig Whyte bought for him and we know Craig does not like to spend a lot of money,,Mr Murray said he bumped him so this is the sort of guy Craig is,.
Anyway back to Dodgy after taking his watch and his money they bolt and leave Dodgy all on his own but Dodgy,s first thought,s are not for himself but for sevco,,so he decides he wont tell the South African Media about this he will jump on a plane to Scotland and tell his pal Jabba all about what happened so that Jabba can get the Hun and the Daily Ranger to print his story ,,what a brave thing for anybody to do,,I personally think this is an amazing story,,,I know there might be a few people who have their doubts about this,,but do you really think he would lie about something like this ???
Who said 110%..????

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back