Postecoglou Deal Done: “Might “Might as well be White Smoke from the Vatican,” or “Green Smoke from Celtic Park”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
He can still work while he's doing the courses.
No he can't. If he's already started the pro license but not completed it he can still work.
If , as being reported, he hasn't done any UEFA coaching badges he would have to do his Level 1, level 2, C, B, A license before he can apply for his pro license.
Let's face it, it's a joke of an appointment

No he can't. If he's already started the pro license but not completed it he can still work.
If , as being reported, he hasn't done any UEFA coaching badges he would have to do his Level 1, level 2, C, B, A license before he can apply for his pro license.
Let's face it, it's a joke of an appointment
Problem is there's not a lot of us laughing. 😒HH

Postecoglou Deal Done: “Might “Might as well be White Smoke from the Vatican,” or “Green Smoke from Celtic Park”...​

Done Deal? Is that not the same shite they were saying about Howe at the start of the week?
You would think the board would have learned their lesson from Howe and not be drip feeding stories of "Done Deal" to the press until whoever has actually signed a fucking contract.

Fuck me! The levels of spin going on right now trying to justify Ange Postecoglou becoming Celtic manager is truly a sight to behold.

The Celtic board are getting ready to serve us up a double shit sandwich yet some are trying to convince us there's a chance it might be steak!

Fucking unreal!

Postecoglou Deal Done: “Might “Might as well be White Smoke from the Vatican,” or “Green Smoke from Celtic Park”...​

8 threads promoting the aldi version

3 not so critical of the board

aye slow news day right enough

Fuck me! The levels of spin going on right now trying to justify Ange Postecoglou becoming Celtic manager is truly a sight to behold.

The Celtic board are getting ready to serve us up a double shit sandwich yet some are trying to convince us there's a chance it might be steak!

Fucking unreal!
Not buying into this nonsense of the wizard of oz with the flowerpot men as being our salvation for next season whatsoever.
Surly it has to be a smokescreen as its way to ridiculous to be taken seriously.
Well it wants to be

Fucking unreal!
Just saying, not that I want him, surely he can't do any worse that what lennon served up this season

Members online

Latest posts

Back