For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
voted

naw

naw because i feel this is a last cheap lawwell option that reeks of going cheap showing no ambition and putting the chance of losing millions of pounds in european money not so much this season but next season when the league winners go straight into the groups

We need a european coach no harm to the guy a bet folk think he's great down under but this is an entirely different senario and we don't have time to bed in an experiment to ''see how it goes''

we've already thrown away a title and sat on our hands doing fk all

were being shafted ,like that same feeling you had when jock brown swapped Dicanio for Reggie Blinker and claimed we got the best deal ,,,,really

were being sold a magic beans moonbeam

which is really just polished turds

all the stories of him going to the world cup and doing well in japan aye so did jimmy calderwood and Roxburgh and brown both took us to world cups ,,,,and i wouldn't pick any for a pub team

Not for me
Not against the guy who seems to have a bit about him
We need someone that knows the landscape and actually knows targets to purchase.
celtics recruitment has been awful for seasons now and getting a manager in from other side of world means the club providing him with players
Absolutely bullseye SMT. I didn't take part in the pole as I don't feel like downing the guy, ( if indeed he comes ) but that doesn't mean I'm for him either. I think the points you raise are completely valid.

We were all misled on believing it was Howe and this is a major step down imo. Believe Howe could have given us a solid platform to be able to build upon, no longer feel that way GS
I think John, Howe made the decision not to come a few weeks ago,maybe because of what he and his wife saw what was happening at George square or maybe as we have heard it was about money.
I thought he was the perfect fit,I know the aussie is not the perfect fit but we are at a stage now where we cannot hang around much longer so if it,s not the aussie who is it ???
the poll says YES 21%..NO 79%..BY THE WAY The Celtic Trust have called an AGM for 21st June,they are not happy with what is happening at Parkhead..

HH.

I think John, Howe made the decision not to come a few weeks ago,maybe because of what he and his wife saw what was happening at George square or maybe as we have heard it was about money.
I thought he was the perfect fit,I know the aussie is not the perfect fit but we are at a stage now where we cannot hang around much longer so if it,s not the aussie who is it ???
the poll says YES 21%..NO 79%..BY THE WAY The Celtic Trust have called an AGM for 21st June,they are not happy with what is happening at Parkhead..

HH.
Surely he knows what its like up here though GS a wee google search would show what the knuckledraggers are all about.Maybe hes holding out for a job down south who knows .

HH.
Not surprised GS but a day is a long time at celtic at the moment and by that date, I would expect a far clearer future in what the club vision as the way forward.
Let's face it, if a couple of impressive new signings are made the mood changes yet again.
This latest mood is all about how much confidence we have with the current board? Which seems very little to none at the moment

Surely he knows what its like up here though GS a wee google search would show what the knuckledraggers are all about.Maybe hes holding out for a job down south who knows .
Would be amazed if he hasn't got a job by the start of next season, if he hasn't already got one lined up

Just seen on skysportsnews an aussie player and a journo saying he likes to play attacking football playing with a sweeper keeper if they score 3 his teams score 4 it all sounds great on the face of it but we just spent 5m on a keeper who couldnae sweep a road I canny see the board giving this guy the kind of cash that wid be needed to play his way am just scunnered way it all noo

Just seen on skysportsnews an aussie player and a journo saying he likes to play attacking football playing with a sweeper keeper if they score 3 his teams score 4 it all sounds great on the face of it but we just spent 5m on a keeper who couldnae sweep a road I canny see the board giving this guy the kind of cash that wid be needed to play his way am just scunnered way it all noo
Same style as Rodgers

Ok lets have a vote. I'm against.
Guys got a pair oh balls something our club managers have been missing for years. Im old enough to remember our greatest ever manager coming to celtic big jock got alot of chit and flack back then . This guy has a brain and very good coaching ability . Personally I couldn't give a toss where he comes from his cv is impressive 👏. From where he has managed. Arsen venger came from the Japanese league. Tell me he wasn't a great manager. I have looked up thus guys career he has an excellent cv. He plays football the way we all want celtic to play he kick.s ass when he needs to . And he is no yes man . Stop all this bull about he.s only managed in aisia . I'm up for this guy give him a chance I think he will be great for our club . If I'm wrong so be it 🤷 can't ever be as bad as that chit iv been watching for the last year or so. Iv been thru it all 2x 9 in a row. And a 9 from that mob was at the game we blew the 10 the first time . Give the guy a chance you never know it could be exactly what our great club needs . Hail hail .

Guys got a pair oh balls something our club managers have been missing for years. Im old enough to remember our greatest ever manager coming to celtic big jock got alot of chit and flack back then . This guy has a brain and very good coaching ability . Personally I couldn't give a toss where he comes from his cv is impressive 👏. From where he has managed. Arsen venger came from the Japanese league. Tell me he wasn't a great manager. I have looked up thus guys career he has an excellent cv. He plays football the way we all want celtic to play he kick.s ass when he needs to . And he is no yes man . Stop all this bull about he.s only managed in aisia . I'm up for this guy give him a chance I think he will be great for our club . If I'm wrong so be it 🤷 can't ever be as bad as that chit iv been watching for the last year or so. Iv been thru it all 2x 9 in a row. And a 9 from that mob was at the game we blew the 10 the first time . Give the guy a chance you never know it could be exactly what our great club needs . Hail hail .
Is wenger a great manager but??apart from the one really good team he built at arsenal for years after his last league win they won fuck all hes not a great for me but if this aussie wins league next year al take him lol

Is wenger a great manager but??apart from the one really good team he built at arsenal for years after his last league win they won fuck all hes not a great for me but if this aussie wins league next year al take him lol
Behave man ,class manager

Members online

No members online now.

Back