Postecoglou... Yes or No? A Poll.

For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
I'm going by winning things mate he won league in France and obv the Prem but I just don't put him in that category mate if arsenal wurnae happy just floating by way a 4th place finish to get champs league he wid have been sacked years afore he
22 years at Arsenal is some going Cairnsy,a great manager in my opinion ,we ll agree to disagree 🤣

I’ve voted naw because we need a total rebuild and for that I think we need some bugger that knows the European market and someone who has the coaching qualifications might help because playing FIFA on the PS doesn’t count apparently

Yes for me, he was the back-up to Howe and this was ongoing for longer than the club are ever going to openly admit. Even they are saying that they have been speaking to him for a while. Last time we had a final two it was Rodgers and Moyes and the one who wanted the job did just fine. Same goes here hopefully. When he's appointed the support should back him just like we did with Ronny, an even more left field appointment. Our anger and disappointment should be towards those at the club and you can hardly blame Ange Postecoglou for any of that.

Yes for me, he was the back-up to Howe and this was ongoing for longer than the club are ever going to openly admit. Even they are saying that they have been speaking to him for a while. Last time we had a final two it was Rodgers and Moyes and the one who wanted the job did just fine. Same goes here hopefully. When he's appointed the support should back him just like we did with Ronny, an even more left field appointment. Our anger and disappointment should be towards those at the club and you can hardly blame Ange Postecoglou for any of that.
You’ll find WC that from the days of Fergus McCann when there’s no football the fans frustrations starts to bubble to boiling point. For as long as I can remember we’ve fannied about on signings etc and supporters just get agitated, fecking agitated then furious as we watch officials turn positions of strength into ‘on the back foot’
But when it comes round and he’s appointed well all take a step back and give the guy a fair crack at the whip
Like I said earlier once we see wins and performances he’ll be one of us

If this was ongoing for longer than we think ,could it be that Howe maybe got a sniff of us playing away behind his back or a case of the board using Howe to get the cheaper option

Rodgers and Moyes both managed big clubs so both had the experience we wanted

think you'll find most of our anger is directed towards the club ,,,,maybe the star could up that side of things and call them out

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was ongoing for longer than we think ,could it be that Howe maybe got a sniff of us playing away behind his back or a case of the board using Howe to get the cheaper option

Rodgers and Moyes both managed big clubs so both had the experience we wanted

think you'll find most of our anger is directed towards the club ,,,,maybe the star could upthat side of things and call them out
I dint think there is any doubt they know kelly
They just think they know better and we’re just fucking idiots that’ll continue to cough up no matter what they serve us

Eh??
So we've been talking to him for a while? That must have been an interesting zoom call.
'So Ange, we're very interested in acquiring your services. We like your bold attacking style, and your take no bullshit attitude'. Speaking of which, there's this other guy we like even more than you called Eddie Howe. Hope you don't mind waiting and being second choice but he's not signed anything yet. So is that ok with you? Should'nt have to wait longer than 3 months'

'Fine, i'm my own man'.

Against

Not against the guy as a man.
Mibi a bit.
Last time he was mentioned it was "advice" via the craig mooring by the lodge moore that rogic should leave.

To weaken us.
Same mob (tiny collective) dragged him unfit, in and out of injury in his "peaks" of form.

No fucking chance.
No. Fucking. Chance

Cant belive it. He is part of this man city group???
Again...
This is driving me mental

Furious. 100% this hun bawbag wast even 5th pick.
Howe bailed, petes last legacy wasnt handing over the reigns.

Backroom staff decided they didnt want to move?

Behave.

Pl offered them dog shit contracts.
Laughed out the door.

Didn't want to move to glasgow?

Didn't want to move for the money offered more like.

Howe agreed.and I have no doubt PL attempted one last fast one.

Thin veined but still mystery, quotes somewhere or other about lack of direction.

I'll stick a few quid on all these incoming (under Howe) we're all offered one year rolling.

The lack of direction... or lack of backing?

Edit...
im off this thread.
It reeks of the man city links. The Auzzie huns were part of that group.

I cant accept the lack of back up plan resulting in us getting a thick as thieves, hun who publicly put pressure on the wizard to choose between club and Country.

Fucked him as well as others with similar pressures.

Report the facts about this guy. He has never been an asset or a helper to this club. NEVER.

now due to no options he is touted as a front runner to manage?

Despicable lack of respect shown again by the board.

Pathetic Man city fan Boys the lot of them.
Pandering man city wallet watchers if you want to be kind.

If true. If appointed

Last edited:
Thin veined but still mystery, quotes somewhere or other about lack of direction.

I'll stick a few quid on all these incoming (under Howe) we're all offered one year rolling.

The lack of direction... or lack of backing?
Wit yr on about BBB2. We've got this contract thing well sussed. We're saving a fortune in wages by letting players go right up to the last 12/6 months of their contracts, then letting them just fuck off for nothing. We done this trick many times going all the way back to John Collins, Boyata, now its Ntcham, Christie, probably K Dembele.
Way to go Pistol Pete.

That final we ‘stole’ the win over them on premier sports 2 the now
Fucking sickened they manky scumbags
We were pish but hey ho
A wins a win 🤣
What an atmosphere
I remember this as though it was the greatest win we’d ever had
How the fuck we won that day 🤣

times have changed

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts