Postecoglou... Yes or No? A Poll.

For or Against this guy?

• For

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Against.

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
You're not the brightest light on the Xmas tree eh?

Where did I say let's reward failure? I recalled a story from a former Celtic player. End of.

The football under Burns was brilliant but where did I say I thought we'd fail if we played the same style under AP?

Try reading and (this next part is important) UNDERSTAND what others write before you spew brain dead replies all over the place.
I did read it, and I'm still of the same opinion, why don't you read what you write. You believe any old tripe you're fed.

Observing the facts isn't excusing failure.

Christ, you're thick as shit in the neck of a bottle. 😂
YOU said, " if he fails to deliver its not entirely HIS fault" so you're making excuses for him before he starts.
Away an eat some more beans.

YOU said, " if he fails to deliver its not entirely HIS fault" so you're making excuses for him before he starts.
Away an eat some more beans.

If you think he's been given the perfect platform to challenge for the title next season then you're so far beyond stupid it's frightening.

Due to the ridiculous way the board has handled the appointment of the manager he's not even going to be in place for the start of pre-season.

I doubt you'll find a Celtic fan anywhere with a functioning brain (which clearly rules you out) that wouldn't excuse him a failure in his first year.

If you think there AREN'T perfectly valid excuses as to why he may not deliver the league next year then your IQ is probably lower than yer shoe size.

You can have the last word on this one of you want cos you aren't worth any more replies from me.

If you think he's been given the perfect platform to challenge for the title next season then you're so far beyond stupid it's frightening.

Due to the ridiculous way the board has handled the appointment of the manager he's not even going to be in place for the start of pre-season.

I doubt you'll find a Celtic fan anywhere with a functioning brain (which clearly rules you out) that wouldn't excuse him a failure in his first year.

If you think there AREN'T perfectly valid excuses as to why he may not deliver the league next year then your IQ is probably lower than yer shoe size.

You can have the last word on this one of you want cos you aren't worth any more replies from me.
Listen I have said from the start, even during the Eddie Howe saga, it has been bungled. The Club were far too compliant and there was no good reason to wait for his signature. The longer it went on the more I began to think he had cold feet.
The way they leapt from him to Postecoglou at the other side of the World with the complications involved is just another shambles.
You stated you have bought into the Ange philosophy and went on to say IF he fails it can hardly be seen as HIS fault.
With the amount of players leaving there is no doubt we will see a very new look Celtic next Season. Recruitment is essential in the available time we have left. I'd imagine Ange will have a very big say on who is recruited. So yes I think there will be PLENTY of dissent from fans if he doesn't deliver in his first Season.
Now fuck off and take your petted lip with you, you petulant little child.

Put your mirror away ya numpty. American slang is almost as bad as your pathetic phonetic attempt at Sco'ish
shut the fuck up ya fuckin twat lol....if you dont like what i write or dont understand it dont read n dont comment on it....a dont comment oan the drivel you type...sa jog on ya fuckin wallaper

shut the fuck up ya fuckin twat lol....if you dont like what i write or dont understand it dont read n dont comment on it....a dont comment oan the drivel you type...sa jog on ya fuckin wallaper
You sound and look like a hun so climb back in your hole.

Can't find a stream anywhere for the Yokohama v Honda game but Yokohama are 1 -0 down after 30 mins. Anybody got a link?
70 mins score now 1-1

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back