Postponed

Arsenal Man City Game Off due to Coranavirus.
Possibility that the SFA will follow and our game migh not go ahead
on Sunday.
Just ready to make that point, match maybe not going ahead on Sunday, when I came across your post. Frae a hun's point of view, reckon they'd see it as a sickener to the league winners by delaying final arithmetical confirmation? And as a consequence of this delay, maybe (and probably) c.v. will be a lot worse then. Subsequently, Government has maybe suspended large crowd formation by this time.
So, then it gets played as a closed doors game, assuming that doesn't come under threat too. But whatever, we will not be denied...

With matches being called off all over the uk and Europe it wouldn't surprise me at all if the SFA did the opposite thing and this game went ahead. They need all the cash they can get. Would the SFA take away from them the biggest money earner of the year? Peoples health v the rangers need for cash.

With matches being called off all over the uk and Europe it wouldn't surprise me at all if the SFA did the opposite thing and this game went ahead. They need all the cash they can get. Would the SFA take away from them the biggest money earner of the year? Peoples health v the rangers need for cash.
I know they'll get tv and some advertising money but with the vast majority being season ticket holders, is it not the case that the overall sum will be no kings ransom?

I agree with the latest posts
The SFA drag their feet on most issues ,interesting to see the outcome
regarding Thursday.

Also read the nonsense about the Europa being awarded to them through
default,this is the start of the sarcasm due to the possibility of the league
shutdown. Tainted titles raising its ugly head again,how I love the rage.😫😫😫😫😫

slippy sayin he can't tell the knuckledraggers not to travel to germany.
EEeeuuuuuuuu lets face it ya fktard they would be visiting an area rife with an outbreak , they would then bring there scummy arses back to Scotland with anything they've picked up and stretch the front line resourses we have all because ya shitebag you can't say Naw

Last edited by a moderator:
Huns v Leverkusen away game to be played behind closed doors.....Huns saying if Europa League is cancelled they should be deemed joint winners.....I kid you not.....lol
Seen it last night (early morning) it’s the only fair way to do it, but the spfl should be null and void?????

W.H.O has declared the coronavirus a pandemic, would Guess all major sporting events will be Cancelled, for the foreseeable future.
WHO
Those cunts couldn't run a bath, never mind the World Health Organization
They've been babbling on for the past month "It's not a pandemic"
Month later, Worldwide panic ensues, as Pandora's box has been opened cities, towns and even countries, have been quarantined,
"OK, NOW, it's a pandemic"

Members online

Latest posts

Back