Pretendygers tomorrow

Let's get behind the team tomorrow. No stupid banners from the GB regarding the board. Really hope it is a lesson learned from Peter Lawwell. If not we are going back the way. I know that we are a better team than the Pretendys and should play them off the park, hoping there are no serious injuries from laff and mor throwing it about. My biggest concern is the ref. I'm sure Brendan and Broony will know the dangers of getting caught up in a battle. I'm quietly confident of a win, even with our defensive frailties.

Let's get behind the team tomorrow. No stupid banners from the GB regarding the board. Really hope it is a lesson learned from Peter Lawwell. If not we are going back the way. I know that we are a better team than the Pretendys and should play them off the park, hoping there are no serious injuries from laff and mor throwing it about. My biggest concern is the ref. I'm sure Brendan and Broony will know the dangers of getting caught up in a battle. I'm quietly confident of a win, even with our defensive frailties.

Right enough, there is another day for looking at ourselves but against these it is 100% focus against them to destroy them.

Last edited:
Green Brigade are ok, they get the crowd up for it, but they can fuck off with their political & slagging of players wearing the jersey
They are not the moral compass of Celtic FC, most fans couldn't be arsed with their shite ayway, after the fine from EUFA
So, watch the game, cheer on the Bhoys and let's hope we give them the scudding of their lives tomorrow

Great performance by Celtic and by the fans.
Felt confident but relieved that Celtic controlled and completely dominated the game and a fair result would have been 3-0, the crossbar saved them from another thrashing not any of their players.
Relieved because of all the nonsense this week, and unnecessary pressure on BR, certainly not because sevco are a good side, they are not and we made them look less than second rate and did this despite the obvious ploy and orders to dive and roll about from the engerland utter failure gerrard and Collum falling for some of it and missing a definite red card for the kick on Ajer.

Even better Liverpool club and small minority of their fans who think it ok, will be thinking twice allowing their club to prop up sevco having any of their players shown up playing 10 defenders
in the box & hoofball.

Hail Hail well done Bhoys put the sevco back in the box and shut up.

Last edited:
Back