Prince Andrew

. The Queen gets a lot of respect for her longevity and duty.
A woman who doesn't do a thing. Has someone who dresses her , she gets the best medical treatment and is fed the best quality of food.
There was a story years ago that the fire alarm went off at Buckingham Palace, when her aide went to get her , she was sat at the end of her bed , waiting for someone to dress her.
She is fecking useless.
Does the monarch still have someone who wipes their arse? They used to and it was considered as the best role to have and would be the highest lord in the land who had the job
😁the Queen gets alot of respect for her longevity all the while her own family are behind her screaming FUCKIN DIE YA OLD BASTARD I WANT MY SLICE😁

I wonder if msm are looking for some squirrel distractions from real news. Lot of

word is...

Id prefer the spurious congecture of a libelous nature came out of the follow follow pages where it belongs.

If there is evidence other than word is...

let it be presented

If its just spurious potentially malicious congecture based on the grapevine

then presenting it on ` celtic forum might just be a great tool for msm what about that ren

I think you very well may be right on the money here.....if you’re paying attention there’s form if you want to look for it.....let’s not get steered in to a conversation that will feed the scum press...

If he had nothing to hide he wouldn't be up here in Scotland

Go face the music ya coward

There parasites the lot of them ,the biggest benefit cheats out there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back