Prince Of Princes on a free?

26+6=1

Jordan (the son of god) Larsson has been released from his contract by Spartak Moscow. Would assume this is somehow related to Russia's crimes against humanity in Ukraine.
Jordan is on record as describing Celtic as a 'dream move'. Transfer Mkt have him valued at £7.2M so you would expect his wages wouldn't be an issue. But he's 25, same age as Moussa and a year older than both Edouard and Maeda.
If he's 25% of the player his Father was I'd want to see him in hoops tomorrow but also if he was 25% of the player his Father was I'd expect his valuation to be about 3 times higher.
I reckon sign him anyway as it will melt what's left of their heads.

Jordan (the son of god) Larsson has been released from his contract by Spartak Moscow. Would assume this is somehow related to Russia's crimes against humanity in Ukraine.
Jordan is on record as describing Celtic as a 'dream move'. Transfer Mkt have him valued at £7.2M so you would expect his wages wouldn't be an issue. But he's 25, same age as Moussa and a year older than both Edouard and Maeda.
If he's 25% of the player his Father was I'd want to see him in hoops tomorrow but also if he was 25% of the player his Father was I'd expect his valuation to be about 3 times higher.
I reckon sign him anyway as it will melt what's left of their heads.
I've not really seen much of Jordan play, too much to expect him to play like his Dad but is he anything like him?

Aye, King Kenny's Bhoy turned oot tae be aboot -33% of a player his Da's was. Imo, Henrik's Bhoy is a player, how good is he. Up tae Jordon himsel.

The last troubled Swede we got fae Russia, turned oot ok, does young Jordon have the BAWS. He grew up here, watching a Celtic Legend.

I've not really seen much of Jordan play, too much to expect him to play like his Dad but is he anything like him?
Looks as though he can play anywhere in a front 3 , has got pace, skill, good at set pieces a clever team player predominant left pegger and can score goals looks a baller to me ....a no brainer if we could get this bhoy and what a bonus he is the son of a king and loves our club. Its a cert if Celtic wanted him he will come.

Back