Prize time.

If it turns out Lubo has got a boax to keep I'll nominate Larry. It will enable him to see ssssooo many channels and games even the MLS etc. Not forgetting all the other stuff. He represents our club very well.
Thank you and that's very kind of you, Stevie, but I will graciously and respectfully decline.

I have access to all I need in a combination of Celtic TV, FC St Pauli TV, and when all else fails, hesgoal.

I'd go with Lubo, Shamrock, BigIan, Ray or kelly -- there are many deserving candidates on the Noise.

I'm up for contributing and I'd also nominate TET. He's had a tough gig with health issues and he's a good lad. If he's not keen I'll use my second vote for our American cousin as long as he doesn't watch that American football guff. You can block that right?
On a side note Afolabi has just scored his first senior goal for The Pars against Dundee United today. Another loan Bhoy doing well (y)

If TETs yer man then fine. We'll give the others the opportunity to nominate and sort it from there.
Hope my No.2(Hoopy) is getting this and getting up to speed๐Ÿ˜น
Itโ€™s a smashing thing to do again mate proud off you mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ donโ€™t really care who gets it but it would be good if someone who struggles tae see the hoops benefits as fuckin long as heโ€™s a REAL CELTIC FAN and know wan a these cunts who go tae Lisbon watch us when weโ€™re shite stick by us through thick and thin and wants a square go at the main door at Perth the morra ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ unfortunately steviebhoy ......Iโ€™m oan it ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm up for contributing and I'd also nominate TET. He's had a tough gig with health issues and he's a good lad. If he's not keen I'll use my second vote for our American cousin as long as he doesn't watch that American football guff. You can block that right?
On a side note Afolabi has just scored his first senior goal for The Pars against Dundee United today. Another loan Bhoy doing well (y)
Another for TET. Keeping count Hoopy?๐Ÿ˜น

Itโ€™s a smashing thing to do again mate proud off you mate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ donโ€™t really care who gets it but it would be good if someone who struggles tae see the hoops benefits as fuckin long as heโ€™s a REAL CELTIC FAN and know wan a these cunts who go tae Lisbon watch us when weโ€™re shite stick by us through thick and thin and wants a square go at the main door at Perth the morra ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ unfortunately steviebhoy ......Iโ€™m oan it ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It's much appreciated pal but i don't have to think too long if i feel i can help us to help other good Tims on this site. It's in our blood๐Ÿ€

Members online

Latest posts

Back