Prize time.

Just to keep Stevie happy....
I've pledged 20 quid to the cause but I've already said I don't like popularity contests, with that in mind I'll nominate Kelly because I don't like him, but if he wins he has to donate a tenner to cats protection.
😼
Honest , brutal and a bribe :unsure: why folk pickin on me ,good luck tryin to find another 10 folk who like me enough to chip in so with that in mind if by anychance i did win my 1st nomination disny want it
2nd nomination was shamrock , so with that in mind she should get it that's if i win as for the donation to the cats protection

i will honour that financial obligation to they feline lovin cnt when hell freezes over ask hoopy to put his £20 to better uses like a Mcdonalds 😷

Honest , brutal and a bribe :unsure: why folk pickin on me ,good luck tryin to find another 10 folk who like me enough to chip in so with that in mind if by anychance i did win my 1st nomination disny want it
2nd nomination was shamrock , so with that in mind she should get it that's if i win as for the donation to the cats protection

i will honour that financial obligation to they feline lovin cnt when hell freezes over ask hoopy to put his £20 to better uses like a Mcdonalds 😷
👏😹

Ah nominate Beau! and ah'm good fur £20 🍺
"Beau, yer uncle Michael, just nominated you for a box"
AYrxgGT.jpg

His reaction
"HA !!!"
sGMrzfd.jpg

Being Stevie's second in command, I greatly appreciate all that this lofty position has given me (sod all) and at risk of being sacked (please god let it happen) I have to say even by Stevie's standards this was a pish idea. Nominating a winner doesn't sit easy with the kind and generous people of the noise, I think they'd prefer a well run raffle where good fortune rules and anyone can win (shut it Kelly) and perhaps we can raise a coin or two for a good cause. Much as Stevie and I are a team I'd like to make clear that this aberration was entirely Stevie's idea and I had nothing to do with it.
(Kidding aside, Stevie generous to a fault as always, a credit to Celtic nation mate)

You guys are hilarious
As Shammy said, a raffle would probably be the best way of handling it
But, don't forget, with St. Patrick's Day coming up, you have 12 days to mail Slippy, a Happy St. Patrick's Day card ;-)
Stevie, you're a Diamond mate, and Hoopy, same for you & Lubo, still laughing at some of the comments from the other day, when you dismantled the only true Celtic supporter, to have ever graced the pages of the 'Noise':rolleyes::p;)
Best of Luck, to whoever wins

Yours in CelticBeau walkies.jpg

COYBIG
HH

flogin a deid boax , yooz couldn't raffle shite 😄 a big steamie turd boax nobody wants in a prize draw that disny even hiv a 2nd or 3 rd prize
give it it's dues it's the longest running prize draw so far
Stevie has contributed 50 quid to the cost of the box, tell you what I'll match that, if you supply the second and third prizes mate worth 50 quid, how does that sound?

Members online

Back