Prize time.

Guys I'm open to ideas of which format to take to win the prize plus how the money is gathered. Do you think something along the lines of a " bonus ball " type of draw? ยฃ3 per number?
Before the smart ass comments come in I'm asking to see what you guys see as best option. At least I'm supplying the fekn thing๐Ÿ˜น

Guys I'm open to ideas of which format to take to win the prize plus how the money is gathered. Do you think something along the lines of a " bonus ball " type of draw? ยฃ3 per number?
Before the smart ass comments come in I'm asking to see what you guys see as best option. At least I'm supplying the fekn thing๐Ÿ˜น

Oh look another prize draw that you don't know how to run ,,,,run them the same way as the last 2 ,,,oh that's right

how does this bonus ball system work ?

Bonus ball good idea or we give it to MD and cut oot the middleman. Go with whatever Stevie Iโ€™m in.

HH ๐Ÿ‘

Back