Prize time.

I've posted many times for Shammy to pm me for details to deliver the boax. It's yours to claim Shammy for the next hour. It is non negotiable and therefore you cannot gift it to another. Otherwise I'll look at other options to raise funds for good causes.
Perhaps not fair as I've no idea of Shammys shifts therefore I'll give it till the morning. My hope is that she accepts as i stated from day 1. That said I'm funding this from my own pocket and if Shammy insists on not answering my requests i have no option but to move on. I'm in a no-win situation 🙁

Soz Stevie but you're right I've been working. I'm truly grateful for the offer of a boax but still think that I don't really have the time to make good use of it, after all I seem to be the only person on this forum that does actually work 😂

I'm also struggling to come up with any novel ideas for fund-raising but the new Celtic tap would get folk digging into their pockets even if it's just a raffle. If you ran a ''kick a hun'' competition you'd make hunners. 😂😂😂☘☘☘

Only one on here working ?
I will have you know, I'm out for two walks on a daily basis, I have just cut the lawn, front and back, baked a cake, (Kitchen bitch's work, is never done) and loaded the dishwasher, fed Beau
Eh...erm...eh...then, I watched the Celtic game and made some tea, and eh...erm...yeah you're right, work, is the curse of the drinking classes
back me up on this Michael ;-)
HH

Last edited:
Only one on here working ?
I will have you know, I'm out for two walks on a daily basis, I have just cut the lawn, front and back, baked a cake, (Kitchen bitch's work, is never done) and loaded the dishwasher, fed Beau
Eh...erm...eh...then, I watched the Celtic game and made some tea, and eh...erm...yeah you're right, work,is the curse of the drinking classes
back me up on this Michael ;-)
HH
Desperate 😂😂😂

Back to the point. Shammy has admitted it's hard to sort out who gets a "boax" and always for a good cause.
How about we keep it simple. The person who commits the highest amount to donate to the Celtic foundation wins? Closing date 30th?
Fek me I'm trying folks!😹

🍀🍀Don't forget, whoever pledges the highest amount to a charity of their choice will receive a boax with 12 month subs🍀🍀. Closing date is 31st July guys.
With lockdown and the move into the next phase there is going to be a lot of people feeling the pinch and some perhaps finding it a little tougher, now if Walfrid was to come up with an idea I reckon he would say Stevie give it to someone of your choice and that alone will be an act of charity or goodwill and I am sure the foundation will survive without any more donations just now from this end, there is people on here who are probably feeling the pinch but are quite content to just post and get on with it. You decide.

With lockdown and the move into the next phase there is going to be a lot of people feeling the pinch and some perhaps finding it a little tougher, now if Walfrid was to come up with an idea I reckon he would say Stevie give it to someone of your choice and that alone will be an act of charity or goodwill and I am sure the foundation will survive without any more donations just now from this end, there is people on here who are probably feeling the pinch but are quite content to just post and get on with it. You decide.
I get that Boab. I tried that with Shammy🤪. Who knows? Maybe £50 will win it? At least some good cause will benefit as well as the winner.

Local animal rescue would be a good charity choice, in my very humble opinion
Just now we cleaned out our closets, and dropped off 6 bags of clothing at our local fire hall, to be distributed to needy families, on our way down the beach for a walk with Beau
Some of it had never been worn, so it was no hardship, to let things go
So many families are left with nothing when there's a fire
Hopefully, the person getting the boax, will make good use out of it
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back