Prize time.

Just to say I'm proud of all the people on here who have managed to donate at this time of year for the benefit of others. The Celtic Noise family is strong with a big heart. I'm gonna now try to keep tabs on how much we've raised so far and till the end of the month.
A big hand to you allπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
And a big hand to you Stevie it’s a great idea and a great cause this is how it feels to be a Tim congrats to all on the Noise
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH πŸ€πŸ‘

Just to say I'm proud of all the people on here who have managed to donate at this time of year for the benefit of others. The Celtic Noise family is strong with a big heart. I'm gonna now try to keep tabs on how much we've raised so far and till the end of the month.
A big hand to you allπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
What a fantastic gesture Stevie and thanks for organising this. It makes me proud to be part of the wonderful Noise and the Celtic Family. Thanks, pal. πŸ’š

A wee reminder, Stevie is going to close this competition on Sunday evening, so if you haven't donated and can spare a few quid, there's still time to give to a great cause and have a chance of winning and seeing free Celtic games and more for a year.
So far we've raised Β£140 which is fantastic, well done us! πŸ‘

A wee reminder, Stevie is going to close this competition on Sunday evening, so if you haven't donated and can spare a few quid, there's still time to give to a great cause and have a chance of winning and seeing free Celtic games and more for a year.
So far we've raised Β£140 which is fantastic, well done us! πŸ‘
Still waitin on Stevie gettin back to me,only been 3 days πŸ˜‘

Back