Prize time.

People with a boax can watch the game on thursday on these channels.
๐Ÿฆ… @ogcnice V @CelticFC ๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿค Friendly Match
๐ŸŸ Groupama Stadium
๐Ÿ—“ 2020-07-16
โŒš๏ธ 17:15 CPT

Watch live in the following TV channels

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Premier Sports 1
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Premier Sports HD @PremierSportsTV
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Premier Player HD
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Premier Sports ROI 1
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท OLTV @OLTV_officiel
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท RMC Sport 3 @RMCsport
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท RMC Sport en direct
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ RMC Sport 3
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports 1 @FOXSports
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports 4
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports Go

People with a boax can watch the game on thursday on these channels.
๐Ÿฆ… @ogcnice V @CelticFC ๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿค Friendly Match
๐ŸŸ Groupama Stadium
๐Ÿ—“ 2020-07-16
โŒš 17:15 CPT

Watch live in the following TV channels

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Premier Sports 1
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Premier Sports HD @PremierSportsTV
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Premier Player HD
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Premier Sports ROI 1
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท OLTV @OLTV_officiel
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท RMC Sport 3 @RMCsport
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท RMC Sport en direct
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ RMC Sport 3
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports 1 @FOXSports
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports 4
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Fox Sports Go
๐Ÿ˜‰. Just a wee appetizer ๐Ÿ˜น

13830627103_7a6011f226.jpg

There seems no appetite for a draw to raise funds for good causes just now. With that in mind I've decided not to hold a draw or raffle,auction or whatever.
I'm still prepared to "give away " a boax with 6 month subs to someone who would really benefit from it.
If anybody thinks there is someone who fits that criteria please feel free to nominate. I have a couple of people in mind but I'm open to suggestions.

There seems no appetite for a draw to raise funds for good causes just now. With that in mind I've decided not to hold a draw or raffle,auction or whatever.
I'm still prepared to "give away " a boax with 6 month subs to someone who would really benefit from it.
If anybody thinks there is someone who fits that criteria please feel free to nominate. I have a couple of people in mind but I'm open to suggestions.

Does it get any Colombian channels?

1594758871681.png

I think MD still has a cupboard that doesn't have its own boax!

kelly? ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅณ

Iโ€™m wi MD Huz to be Kelly give him a Boax he sits in watches said boax and civilisation can go aboot itโ€™s business withoot being maimed by a ๐Ÿšœ just sayin Letโ€™s get Kelly a Boax save Cats from him make the roads a better place.
You know heโ€™s wurth it ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

HH ๐Ÿค•

A boax would be no good to me with 20 weans to look after and feed and no time for a day never mind football, not as if the boax lets the weans watch the disney channell or anything like that, so it would be wasted on them and ah dont have the time when they are settled at night, i am too busy trying to catch the time the council news is on to see whats going on in the world.
Naw boaxes are for putting things in when your short on space wi awe they weans and their wee bits of lego they all share, they all add their piece and join it to make a boax thing shape, wonder if they are trying to tell me something, imagination running wild.

I think Shamrock for always missing the game when out helping in the community. give it to a frontline worker Stevie theres your deserving cause.

A boax would be no good to me with 20 weans to look after and feed and no time for a day never mind football, not as if the boax lets the weans watch the disney channell or anything like that, so it would be wasted on them and ah dont have the time when they are settled at night, i am too busy trying to catch the time the council news is on to see whats going on in the world.
Naw boaxes are for putting things in when your short on space wi awe they weans and their wee bits of lego they all share, they all add their piece and join it to make a boax thing shape, wonder if they are trying to tell me something, imagination running wild.

I think Shamrock for always missing the game when out helping in the community. give it to a frontline worker Stevie theres your deserving cause.
Aye but ye dae get every Disney channel. Everything.

Back