Prize time.

A boax would be no good to me with 20 weans to look after and feed and no time for a day never mind football, not as if the boax lets the weans watch the disney channell or anything like that, so it would be wasted on them and ah dont have the time when they are settled at night, i am too busy trying to catch the time the council news is on to see whats going on in the world.
Naw boaxes are for putting things in when your short on space wi awe they weans and their wee bits of lego they all share, they all add their piece and join it to make a boax thing shape, wonder if they are trying to tell me something, imagination running wild.

I think Shamrock for always missing the game when out helping in the community. give it to a frontline worker Stevie theres your deserving cause.

I'm pretty sure there are more deserving cases on here than me. As I've said before, I don't have the time to watch cooncil telly never mind hunners of channels. 📺👀

It's pretty obvious how well regarded Shammy is on here. We also know that within her role at work she's been at the front end of things and we all appreciate that. It's only right she will receive a new boax that i was offering with 6 month subs. Well I'd like you all to know that DJK has got his hand in his pocket and the boax now comes with 12 month subs ! Many thanks to him.
I know Shammy will say she doesn't want nor need it but I'm afraid that's not happening. Accept it from your friends here on the Noise.
Just pm me to sort out delivery and good on ye Shammy 👏👏👏

It's pretty obvious how well regarded Shammy is on here. We also know that within her role at work she's been at the front end of things and we all appreciate that. It's only right she will receive a new boax that i was offering with 6 month subs. Well I'd like you all to know that DJK has got his hand in his pocket and the boax now comes with 12 month subs ! Many thanks to him.
I know Shammy will say she doesn't want nor need it but I'm afraid that's not happening. Accept it from your friends here on the Noise.
Just pm me to sort out delivery and good on ye Shammy 👏👏👏

Please don't think I'm not grateful but I honestly wouldn't be able to make as much use of it as someone else Stevie. Besides I'm just after having to buy a new youview boax and that is sufficient for my needs. I might miss some of the games but I tend to watch a lot of the big Celtic games from behind the sofa anyway, remember I'm a fearty. There's a grumpy tractor driver I know who might enjoy such a gift.

This won't stop me from winding up the boax folk of course. 😂 😂 😂

Please don't think I'm not grateful but I honestly wouldn't be able to make as much use of it as someone else Stevie. Besides I'm just after having to buy a new youview boax and that is sufficient for my needs. I might miss some of the games but I tend to watch a lot of the big Celtic games from behind the sofa anyway, remember I'm a fearty. There's a grumpy tractor driver I know who might enjoy such a gift.

This won't stop me from winding up the boax folk of course. 😂 😂 😂
You paid for a fekn youview boax?🤣. Jesus Christ i thought you were quite sensible🤔

Back