Protocol for racism at football match

Unfortunately racism is ingrained in modern society, my daughter-in -law is Iranian so my 4 Grandchildren have suffered racist abuse from kids at school & some ignorant adults. P**ii bastard, Muslim scum, fuck off home etc. I get angry sometimes when I hear & see them getting racist abuse, the thing that upsets me most is my Son & Daughter in law chose tae send them tae a Catholic School.

My wife & I are Pagans, so are my children & grandchildren, so they're already different, the only way tae rid society of racism is tae call it out, My Grandchildren have been told tae point at the person & say loudly this person is racially abusing me. It works but I've lost count the amount of times when picking them up from school, the teachers came & told me there's been a wee incident today.

Unfortunately racism is ingrained in modern society, my daughter-in -law is Iranian so my 4 Grandchildren have suffered racist abuse from kids at school & some ignorant adults. P**ii bastard, Muslim scum, fuck off home etc. I get angry sometimes when I hear & see them getting racist abuse, the thing that upsets me most is my Son & Daughter in law chose tae send them tae a Catholic School.

My wife & I are Pagans, so are my children & grandchildren, so they're already different, the only way tae rid society of racism is tae call it out, My Grandchildren have been told tae point at the person & say loudly this person is racially abusing me. It works but I've lost count the amount of times when picking them up from school, the teachers came & told me there's been a wee incident today.
My Girl's Daughter-in-Law is second generation Iranian. Her family fled when the Shah was deposed and they are among the nicest and most welcoming people I have had the pleasure to meet.

Her Dad still dreams of returning to Tehran, but it's unlikely to happen in his lifetime, it doesn't help that his daughters are accustomed to life in Europe and may not be so willing to adhere to traditions.

Iran is slowly changing, for the better, but for as long as the western world view them as a viable nuclear threat, they will most likely be viewed as a primary target for oil hungry Saudis and Americans.

Back