psychological warfare: "Have Sevco got the bottle? 1st Championship is the hardest"

do you know what, fuck it, I dont know if its the codine talking or all the positive folk on here or my dad constantly telling me that I'm a "spoilt wee shit" and "you don't know what being a celtic fan through hard times is like"....but im going to give lenny a chance (lennon sighs with relief) cmon lenny ya legend. Turn it around. Lets get intae this league full of hammer throwers and orange bastards, lets send that wee scouse arsehole home to face his family in shame, let's fuck up the establishment and cause them pain and depair as we win the 10. HH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

do you know what, fuck it, I dont know if its the codine talking or all the positive folk on here or my dad constantly telling me that I'm a "spoilt wee shit" and "you don't know what being a celtic fan through hard times is like"....but im going to give lenny a chance (lennon sighs with relief) cmon lenny ya legend. Turn it around. Lets get intae this league full of hammer throwers and orange bastards, lets send that wee scouse arsehole home to face his family in shame, let's fuck up the establishment and cause them pain and depair as we win the 10. HH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Sometimes we have to let the bigger picture develop the guy has stated he would know when the time was right, sometimes we wait and it happens sometimes we wait and it does not, but the waiting and patience we have done since 1888, has not half delivered some amount of trophies and success, but,we know also in our history there have been many a bad time, yet we have rallied and showed faith and have got to witness a uniqueness not felt at most clubs, we have a bond that players bigger in stature have stood back in awe and envy at the support they know their own clubs cannot give, regardless how hard and meanigful they try, the reason for this comes from the heart of the Celtic faithful, we sign with joy and hope and even in despair we stay focused and will the good back, its in our DNA, when we are down we raise our heads and go again, we never know when we are beaten, for when we lose we know we will come out the other sidestronger for we maintain the bond that glues us together as one, we fight, argue and cheer, but the bottom line, we all want the same and in doing so sometimes we express it differently, it' s the will to succeed and the pride in our club that drives us on and frustrates us at times, but the thing is we never should show ill towards fellow fans and in this time Neil Lennon and his staff want what we want, sometimes it just does not come quick enough, but there will be no conceding of games, titles or trophies they are in our cabinets and if anyone wants them, come and take them we are ready and waiting to see how you will achieve this,one thing for sure it will not be done with Integrity that ship sailed many years ago and sunk atthe bottom of canary wharf waiting to be put out its misery once the final investigation into the corrup[tion from Scotlands finest police force and Administrators and corruption is signed off.

27302_c0-41-990-701_r1050x700.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Back