Put it this way

I know way played shite but do you think the huns
would beat us with 6 off their best players out?

Simple question yes or no
Mines is a no

Christies been shite, eddy has been shite, julien is a bombscare at the moment. El hamed wouldnt have played anyway.
Welsh played in place of bitton and was the better defender. The fact is we were shite. No one had any fight in them. Lennon set us up not to lose. Mcgregor, ntcham and brown have never played well together. Eli is shite. Klimala has barely featured. Ajeti and griff on the bench. Rogic on the bench. All players that if started could have lifted the squad with a bit of skill and fire. Instead, with lennons formation and tactics we allowed the scum the control from the off and the players went into their shells and stayed there. A lot of things were wrong on saturday and I think the 6 missing was probably the least of our problems to be fair.

Christies been shite, eddy has been shite, julien is a bombscare at the moment. El hamed wouldnt have played anyway.
Welsh played in place of bitton and was the better defender. The fact is we were shite. No one had any fight in them. Lennon set us up not to lose. Mcgregor, ntcham and brown have never played well together. Eli is shite. Klimala has barely featured. Ajeti and griff on the bench. Rogic on the bench. All players that if started could have lifted the squad with a bit of skill and fire. Instead, with lennons formation and tactics we allowed the scum the control from the off and the players went into their shells and stayed there. A lot of things were wrong on saturday and I think the 6 missing was probably the least of our problems to be fair.
I believe we're paying Eli £60,000 a week to have him. Not seen him play well this season however a part of his issues may be cos Lenny sees him as a striker behind a front man. Either way i don't think he's worth anything like that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back