Put it this way

Well I don't think the huns would beat us with 6 out and the build up to the game that we had, if they had. the same the same build up as us, also how to stop the mole is don't name the team till near kick off, that will have them on their toes

Fuck it I gee in rangers are going to win the treble and the europa league, that will give us something to moan about instead off moaning about getting beat with 6 off our best players out, and the worst preparation for a game I can ever remember

Fuck it I gee in rangers are going to win the treble and the europa league, that will give us something to moan about instead off moaning about getting beat with 6 off our best players out, and the worst preparation for a game I can ever remember
What about the other games we have scraped through - or, in the case of Ferencvaros, not scraped through? The defeat against the huns was a culmination of no direction, no gumption and, now, no effort. To say this was a blip and all will be well in the next game 'once we roll our sleeves up and get going' is, to me, just being in denial. Sorry if that doesn't go along with the happy-clappy message that some are trying to promote but I can't shake the view. I would add that a missing midfield has been a feature of numerous recent derby matches, even back to the snake's first defeat against the tribute act when he played Calmac at left back.

Who are the 6 best players?
Good question, maybe I should have said 6 off our better player, but giving that my head is in the clouds after that shite I. was just looking for more possitives, but maybe there are none and the tide is turning, like a said somewhere before, we should be out of sight off them but we are not nothing lasts forever in football it never has and ever will

I believe we're paying Eli £60,000 a week to have him. Not seen him play well this season however a part of his issues may be cos Lenny sees him as a striker behind a front man. Either way i don't think he's worth anything like that.
Tbf, Stevie. Lennon would prefer to have his balls infront of his cock if given the choice.

Probably the reason why we keep fucking ourselves over before giving teams a chance to fuck us.

Well I don't think the huns would beat us with 6 out and the build up to the game that we had, if they had. the same the same build up as us, also how to stop the mole is don't name the team till near kick off, that will have them on their toes
Have to name traveiling staff for Covid tests and minimise numbers going away so sort of narrows the team down a bit, throw in injuries and lack of game time and if you are a mole you could easily guess who won't start automatically. But, aye if its a mole then you have to restrict the info to limited numbers.

Good question, maybe I should have said 6 off our better player, but giving that my head is in the clouds after that shite I. was just looking for more possitives, but maybe there are none and the tide is turning, like a said somewhere before, we should be out of sight off them but we are not nothing lasts forever in football it never has and ever will
"we should be out of sight off them but we are not nothing lasts forever in football it never has and ever will"

Neither are they which is reassuring when we are meant to be pish. And forever would have lasted although the TV revenue and the game might not have had the SFA regulated their game during liquidation the way it was when dead means dead, and the gap i believe between us and Spartans would have been greater.

Sorry McGarrell but not going to hide behind the excuse of the players missing. I will engage in the facts, we have cover of at least 2 players for every position in any formation, so missing players don't and won't cut it with me on the disgraceful showing on Saturday and the very poor preformances we have had to put up with so far this season

This out of sight stuff is a myth based on false economics

Sevco have won jack yet they have current team with strangely administered bankrolling and dubious accounting.

Their team would be the strength it is no matter how strong our team gets.

We are forced to be a selling club if someone who can treble or better our players wages.

We dont get 100 million from tv deals every season so replacing our best players is very hard on the wages we can afford.

This out of sight stuff is not economically viable when we can offer 1/4 of the wages of teams in England who are traditionally much smaller clubs.

We also must run the gauntlet of ko matches against equally strong sides playing in arguably stronger leagues than scotland.

So although it appears we are cash rich

you cant really replace your best players you can no longer afford the wages without ramping up the wage bill which is happening every season despite quality of squad going south as the best player pools get sifted into the youth farms of the billionaires plaything clubs.

Turnover of players doesn't make your team Gell either.

So to remain a 7/10 team takes good management

getting a 6 out of 10 team to 7 out of 10 regularly takes good management

dropping from 7 average out of 10 to 6 is easy if you have bad blend of players and weak tactics

in scotland no team will sustain above 7 out of 10 average forever

it is possible for the numerous 6 out of 10 average teams to have a good season the year you have a rotten one

you aint ever gonna get an 8 out 10 average team in scotland for long. Coz the wage difference between 7 and 8 average jumps about 10 times

from 15 k to average 150k per week

And buying just 1 8 out of 10 regular will cost you in excess of 25 million plus at least 100k per week unless you get very lucky

Aye they would Boab. Cos they had direction and a plan.
Aye saw that plan in action at the weekend in the goal threat they had, Alfredo (13 games no derby Goals) , Kent ( must have got locked in the phone booth putting his pants over his tights) , Tavinier ( what a difference a penalty makes, theres a song in there) Barrassic ( trying to take our disco lights out with his shots) all stiil on fire. Tongs ya wee runt.

Can no one on here answer a yes or no question
The question is would the huns beat us with 6 off their best players missing
Two seconds, McGargle. I'll jump into the Delorean, find the exact point in time that scenario happens, and get straight back to you.

Sorry. That game was cancelled.

I
This out of sight stuff is a myth based on false economics

Sevco have won jack yet they have current team with strangely administered bankrolling and dubious accounting.

Their team would be the strength it is no matter how strong our team gets.

We are forced to be a selling club if someone who can treble or better our players wages.

We dont get 100 million from tv deals every season so replacing our best players is very hard on the wages we can afford.

This out of sight stuff is not economically viable when we can offer 1/4 of the wages of teams in England who are traditionally much smaller clubs.

We also must run the gauntlet of ko matches against equally strong sides playing in arguably stronger leagues than scotland.

So although it appears we are cash rich

you cant really replace your best players you can no longer afford the wages without ramping up the wage bill which is happening every season despite quality of squad going south as the best player pools get sifted into the youth farms of the billionaires plaything clubs.

Turnover of players doesn't make your team Gell either.

So to remain a 7/10 team takes good management

getting a 6 out of 10 team to 7 out of 10 regularly takes good management

dropping from 7 average out of 10 to 6 is easy if you have bad blend of players and weak tactics

in scotland no team will sustain above 7 out of 10 average forever

it is possible for the numerous 6 out of 10 average teams to have a good season the year you have a rotten one

you aint ever gonna get an 8 out 10 average team in scotland for long. Coz the wage difference between 7 and 8 average jumps about 10 times

from 15 k to average 150k per week

And buying just 1 8 out of 10 regular will cost you in excess of 25 million plus at least 100k per week unless you get very lucky
Sorry tet but totally lost so would a squad that should be a 8 out of 10 and we get a 1 out of 10 and I am been generous with the 1,can I ask where the missing 7 went to

Aye saw that plan in action at the weekend in the goal threat they had, Alfredo (13 games no derby Goals) , Kent ( must have got locked in the phone booth putting his pants over his tights) , Tavinier ( what a difference a penalty makes, theres a song in there) Barrassic ( trying to take our disco lights out with his shots) all stiil on fire. Tongs ya wee runt.
Who was the better team Boab?

Aye Boab, we dont lie down. We get up and punch our way out. RCT.

Back