Put up your Evidence ,,,,,,or STF up

K

kelly

After weeks of every gobshyte associated to bigot fc and they're lickspittle friends in the press, it's now time to call these whinging fkrs out

IF YOU HAVE THE EVIDENCE PRODUCE IT

put up or STF up were sick of hearing your losers excuses

Were not calling for the league to be ended ,we never have

We do not fear your joke of a team

We remain silent because losers squeal louder

We are 13points clear

We are 25 goals better off

We are the inform team

We are in a better financial position than most

So over to you sevco ,produce your evidence or

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Last edited by a moderator:
After weeks of every gobshyte associated to bigot fc and they're lickspittle friends in the press, it's now time to call these whinging fkrs ot

We are 13points clear

We are the inform team

SHUT THE FUCK UP

T
After weeks of every gobshyte associated to bigot fc and they're lickspittle friends in the press, it's now time to call these whinging fkrs ot

We are 13points clear

We are the inform team

SHUT THE FUCK UP
That is a fantastic way to call them out Kelly.

Life Support FC are trying to present a case in the court of popular opinion. The major flaw in this effort can be easily found in the simple fact that their entire argument is about as popular as syphilis in a brothel.

Shouting the same thing repeatedly in a slightly louder voice than the last time does NOT constitute evidence. Trying to call a bluff when your holding a hand of soggy beermats instead of face cards isn't going to win you a pot to piss in, never mind a pot of gold.

If they do have some irrefutable and overwhelming evidence of foul play, then surely their slavish commitment to the greater good of Scottish football (as cited in statement no. 18,376) would oblige them to cite this evidence in an attempt to clean up the sport for all of its participants?

In the shock of all shocks, I rather suspect that they might not actually have any evidence to submit and that this great bastion of Scottish propriety might just be spouting shite (again)!!!

Apart from the obvious Kelly, how do buy history?🤔 that's a belter and add it on to a "new" club..or is the "club" an ethereal entity?
In the words of someone far more aware than me.
" I wish the new club well" Donald finlay QC
Former board member.🤔😂
Just finished reading Craig Whytes book, here's a few more snippets.

"What happened at that point in time was an individual known to the Crown hacked into the computer of CW and stole material", Findlay told Lord Stacey. "It was then used putting it broadly, for purposes of potential blackmail. The material was subsequently recovered in some way because of a payment of a significant amount of money by a member of the board of Rangers Football Club, Dave King".( This information was kept from the public by order of the court, until after the trial. The hacker who stole the e-mails was given immunity by the Crown who planned to call him as witness against CW. CW wants to know why DK was never charged with reset).

" I am vilified by the press which gullibly prints every word it is fed from Ibrox and its press masters. Not a single difficult question is asked of those who currently run Rangers. Sectarianism, which I wanted to purge at the club, is once again endemic on the terraces and in its chants. Journalists are threatened, death threats dealt out to writers who dare to examine what happened at Ibrox. The Scottish football authorities do nothing, say nothing and hide everything."

"And Sir David Murray, still a Knight of the Realm, despite having run the largest tax evasion scheme in Scottish history, still welcome at the First Ministers residence, despite running his own businesses and one of Scotland's largest sporting institutions into the ground."

"That doesn't take anything away from the fact that Rangers cheated for years under David Murray and the previous board"

Last edited:
Aye but tavernier says they have a winning mentality noo.. 😂
The huns games have to take place.
SPFL and Gov theres no timeframe we could fit this into and its a world pandemic so other tournaments will be affected.
Huns no they must be played
Ok maybe if testing could be done on players and staff required to make it possible this could be done only of it was played and only unless its behind closed doors, no fans social distancing is a must. How's that sound Celtic are loving the chance and raring to go full squad all back and dying to get a few games in as there will be no holidays for them to go.

Huns statement o'clock

EWZXwJiXYAENXrQ.jpg

The Ross County chairman is fed up of the "tedious" stand off between Rangers and the SPFL.
Roy MacGregor tells Rangers to 'put up or shut up' as Ross ...
Moonbeams are falling on my head
And just like the guy whose mouth is too big for his head
Nothing seems to fit
Those moonbeams are falling on my head, they keep falling

So I just did me some talking to the sun/herald/record
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleeping on the job
Those moonbeams are falling on my head, they keep falling

But there's one thing I know
The debts they send to meet me
Won't ever defeat me, it won't be long
Till HMRC steps up to greet me

moonbeams keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's always me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the fucking complaining
Because I'm Billy wee
Debts are worrying me

It won't be long till liquidation comes to greet me

Moonbeams keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's always me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the fucking complaining
Because I'm Billy wee

Debts are worrying me

"Furthermore we are strongly opposed to playing games behind closed doors".
That means, we are desperate for match day income and don't care about the health of our fans or the general public. Better they die than our beloved eight year old trophy less club dies (again)

Can Sevco go one better than Jesus and come back from the dead twice?
Stay tuned for next episode of Sevco- The Shitshow, you can never predict the goings on in manic sevconia- Sevco- The Shitshow that keeps on shiteing, don't miss it!!

We are 13points clear

We are the inform team

SHUT THE FUCK UP
100% right Kelly ,we are all pissed off ,the behaviour of serial loseras!!!!!!with nothing to show for it ,deflection tactics for a 💩organisation,team ,management ,
so called owners ,it will all come out in the washing ,guess who will look the biggest idiots ? Hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back