Question for Boab 1916

Boab,is it you thats on Kerrydale also ?
Reason I'm asking Boab !! . This is a great wee site but there only ever seems to be a dozen or so of us on, If it is you on Kerrydale,on average how many would you say are onsite when you log in ? ( P.S. I was going to join it but found the Tapatalk questionaire too much hassle ). It would be great if we could gather a lot more Tims onto this site to interact with ( I'm honestly starting to think we need a massive passive protest of some kind to shake the board out of its stupor and force it to address the corruption pervading our game )

Reason I'm asking Boab !! . This is a great wee site but there only ever seems to be a dozen or so of us on, If it is you on Kerrydale,on average how many would you say are onsite when you log in ? ( P.S. I was going to join it but found the Tapatalk questionaire too much hassle ). It would be great if we could gather a lot more Tims onto this site to interact with ( I'm honestly starting to think we need a massive passive protest of some kind to shake the board out of its stupor and force it to address the corruption pervading our game )
I'll agree if someone tells us WTF is the 5way agreement is all about.🤔😡

Scumco,should have went the way of Gretna-stone deid!,but the signatories to the five way agreement colluded,illegally to establish the survival lie,their the establishment's club,dae ye think they're gonnae allow some "fenians" to dominate scottish football?,sure let them win some trophies,but nine in a row,ten in a row..... nae phuqin chance, get tae the back ae bus paddy, this is protestant scotland, know yer place!:mad:

Scumco,should have went the way of Gretna-stone deid!,but the signatories to the five way agreement colluded,illegally to establish the survival lie,their the establishment's club,dae ye think they're gonnae allow some "fenians" to dominate scottish football?,sure let them win some trophies,but nine in a row,ten in a row..... nae phuqin chance, get tae the back ae bus paddy, this is protestant scotland, know yer place!:mad:
BUT this our land as well, know yer place! NAW! GREASTEST team to grace a football pitch never forget that mucker! HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back