Questions for Alex Thomson as his Channel 4 Report on Child Abuse is about to be broadcast

av just read the updates from the celtic star...from the sfa ..the boy malcom..to which clubs are involved...thomson is obviously a scum bag in ma opinion...is this him going over board to convince everyone that he was ny comparin rangers tax dodge to child abuse

I am really a bit saddened at the lack of support and even the lack of posts on this subject - I mentioned before about trying to sweep this subject under the carpet - AT has done a job correctly about this - its called serios journalism - he has no agenda against Celtic.

I really dont get why folks are upset that this story has a Celtic slant - The Celtic Boys club management was evil - end of.

Celtic FC did not respond in a timely manner - either then or now. By trying to be quiet and hoping it goes away just give give amunition to the idiots across at Sevco.

Deal with it Celtic and deal with it now - fans should get behind getting Celtic to deal with it as it puts the club in a much better place by sorting it out now and being able to say " our house is in order - now go look elswhere for the people who are not dealing with it"

when theres a documentary about gordon neely and harry dunn plus rangers sending victims to liquidators i ll change my mind about him...he has this information..im sick and tired of this subject getting made out to be a celtic only problem..ive been hearing celtic paedi s etc and things to that effect since school n im now in my 40 s...then when it comes out that similar stuff happened across the city its still the same...fuck that

when theres a documentary about gordon neely and harry dunn plus rangers sending victims to liquidators i ll change my mind about him...he has this information..im sick and tired of this subject getting made out to be a celtic only problem..ive been hearing celtic paedi s etc and things to that effect since school n im now in my 40 s...then when it comes out that similar stuff happened across the city its still the same...fuck that
Well said rip sevco HH

That is just pointless point scoring on a subject that doesnt deserve it - I dont give a FF what sevco do or dont do - what I do care about is what celtic do to show that we are a cut above the rest.

That is just pointless point scoring on a subject that doesnt deserve it - I dont give a FF what sevco do or dont do - what I do care about is what celtic do to show that we are a cut above the rest.

totally agree.... this seems to be the disappointing rhetoric from a lot of our fans

watched the 2nd segment tonight thought it was poor from AT looked more like an ambulance chasing exercise than an investigation
Ignoring all the important things like how deep rooted it was in scottish football and the lack of SFA scruitiny

watched the 2nd segment tonight thought it was poor from AT looked more like an ambulance chasing exercise than an investigation
Ignoring all the important things like how deep rooted it was in scottish football and the lack of SFA scruitiny
the sfa have basically said it was set up in not so many words...he s probably been bombarded wae e mails n tweets aff the hun scum for months coz of his tweet aboot them dane the tax man....

heres another thing...he stood outside lawwells gates pressin the buzzer as if its lawwell who s the paedo...the man crossed the line....he s proved him sel to be a charlatan

Back