Questions for Auldheid

Auldheid can I just say ‘thank you’ from the bottom of my heart for all the work you and the Res12/11 guys have put into this fight for honesty and integrity in the Scottish game of football.

Auldheid, straying slightly from the regular line of questioning, but many of us will be aware of a strategy utilised by many organisarions, even yet to this day.

When these organisations come under scrutiny or investigation, there is often an attempt to assimilate the agitator(s) into their ranks in an effort to curb their enthusiasm, curiosity and their ability to sow doubt in the minds of others.

Therefore my question is, Has the Board, or any individual Board member, approached you with prospective role within the Club itself?

If not, would you consider any prospective role working with this group of people if it were offered to you presently, or in the future?

On another note, I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to respond in great detail and length to the questions asked of you. I also want to thank you for your incredible and unwavering efforts on behalf of fans, like myself, who are unsure of many aspects of the legalities and facts regarding this matter. I believe the whole of Scottish football owes you and a few good men, who are associated with other clubs, a huge debt of gratitude in your efforts to bring transparency to the opaque, murky waters that these corporate sharks operate in.

Thank You

I explained what was going on in the Interview with Larry Cafiero which is on Celtic Star blog list but in short Res11 was a vehicle to end Res12 and take it off the AGM agenda on the basis that UEFA Integrity Unit were approached in May and July 2020 after SFA called a halt to applying their own judicial process.
The case was passed to relevant party in UEFA to look at in May but no feed back since then which suggest the case has merit but might also mean the consequences are so big it is in the interests of Scottish football it is best buried. The case to UEFA was that SFA were dodgy and fertile territory for the kind of behaviour the UEFA Integrity Unit was trying to stamp out.

The original Res12 on the proxy voting form simply said Celtic ask UEFA to investigate the SFA in respect of club licencing practice (or near as damn, I think it is the interview with Larry ) so you can see why with events and uncoverings since 2013 it was indeed unnecessary in pure logic terms to continue with Res12.

However and this is important, the official Board response in the AGM Notice in spite of the fog Bankier blew over it at the AGM, said Celtic WILL engage with the relevant authorities (on the issue of the aborted Judicial process) which was raised by the Res12 shareholders in the same AGM notice and the basis of Celtic's response.

Have a look.

Now such is the level of mistrust shareholders asked for clarity on what was a fuzzy statement but did not get it and indeed Bankier at AGM said no time frame, which was asked for, would be applied. Now this totally undermines a reason for stating Res12 unnecessary because it was on the very basis Celtic would take over that they said Res12 was unnecessary. Wit ur they like?

Obviously it looks like another kick the can effort but it does open a door to make that AGM Notice response a hostage to fortune if for example supporters making immediate ST renewal conditional on Celtic engaging with relevant authorities starting early new year with a progress report being published by end March 2021.

If and only if enough supporters use this opportunity to put pressure on the Board to do what they said, then that is accountability in action and will change the Board/supporter dynamic for ever. There will never be a better opportunity to legitimately call the shots. Hoist The Board with their own petard.

At the end of the day the principles of honesty and fair play either matter more than watching a game where they are absent, or they don't and that decision lies with the support as in what am I supporting and why?

It is in "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" territory.

Sorry about that.

Thank you Auldheid. And thank you for what you and the rest of the requisitioners have done. 🍀🍀🍀

Auldheid, thank you and your colleagues for all you have done. Your shining of a light, on the dark murky waters of Scottish football administration and the role of those entrusted with the running of Celtic, in this disgraceful chapter of our history, is courageous and heartening.
This has to be kept in the consciousness of our supporters and that of the public. In doing so, it will be the ultimate embarrasment to Peter Lawell,
Dermot Desmond and those other disgraceful conspirators. I firmly believe that one day it will all out. Their legacy is one of disgrace.
Once again, thanks to you all.

To Aulldheid...

My understanding is that it is now on the public record that fraudulent activity has been identified in relation to the former Rangers being previously wrongly granted the right to participate in European competition at the expense of Celtic.

As such, Celtic Football Club were denied many millions of pounds of income as a result of this fraudulent activity.

This in turn would have had to have negatively impacted on the the Celtic shareholders of which I am one and obviously the share price, and also the Clubs ability to positively utilise the many millions of pounds they would have received if the said fraud had not taken place.

I would add as a further result of the fraud perpetrated, the former Rangers benefitted to the tune of many millions of pounds which they should not have received if the said fraud was not committed.

The above stated being correct, how can a criminal act be allowed to go unchallenged?

How can the Celtic Football Club allow this to go unchallenged?

I, along with many other Celtic shareholders were denied the benefit that many millions of pounds would have brought to the Club and the shareholding and we were also penalised by these many millions of pounds being illegally distributed to the former Rangers.

As Celtic shareholders have obviously been financially disadvantaged as a result of a fraud being committed, can the shareholder(s) lodge a formal complaint with the relevant statutory body(s) seeking justice and compensation in relation to this matter independent of the Club?

Can Celtic shareholder(s) sue those responsible for perpetrating this fraudulent activity which financially disadvantaged their shareholding?

There's more I could add regarding side letters, et al, but I think that's enough to be getting on with.

Thank you Auldheid and your fellow Resolutioners for all the work you have done to date. It is greatly appreciated.

Please don't give up.....integrity matters to many of us...

Auldheid, thank you and your colleagues for all you have done. Your shining of a light, on the dark murky waters of Scottish football administration and the role of those entrusted with the running of Celtic, in this disgraceful chapter of our history, is courageous and heartening.
This has to be kept in the consciousness of our supporters and that of the public. In doing so, it will be the ultimate embarrasment to Peter Lawell,
Dermot Desmond and those other disgraceful conspirators. I firmly believe that one day it will all out. Their legacy is one of disgrace.
Once again, thanks to you all.
Yes, POD, one day it will all come out - as happened with so many crooked activities during the 1990s & 2000s - and it will all be ignored and swept under the carpet yet again! And the senior custodians of our beloved club will be complicit in it all. Auldheid and his colleagues have fantastic and keeping this going despite all the obstacles being put in place by the very people who should be helping them the most. It is disgusting and a disgrace.

with regard to the present situation i just read the spiel coming out of ipox after their agm. one of the points that grabbed my attention was the number of investors that have appeared from nowhere to fund their unscrupulous club. this brings me back to an original point i made a while ago about our club failing to maximise our global potential its patently obvious that they will go to any lengths to over take us while at the same time we have. a major shareholder who is either unwilling or unable to meet the challenge confronting us its time to wake up and put this mob to bed for good for the sake of justice and fair play

To Aulldheid...

My understanding is that it is now on the public record that fraudulent activity has been identified in relation to the former Rangers being previously wrongly granted the right to participate in European competition at the expense of Celtic.

As such, Celtic Football Club were denied many millions of pounds of income as a result of this fraudulent activity.

This in turn would have had to have negatively impacted on the the Celtic shareholders of which I am one and obviously the share price, and also the Clubs ability to positively utilise the many millions of pounds they would have received if the said fraud had not taken place.

I would add as a further result of the fraud perpetrated, the former Rangers benefitted to the tune of many millions of pounds which they should not have received if the said fraud was not committed.

The above stated being correct, how can a criminal act be allowed to go unchallenged?

How can the Celtic Football Club allow this to go unchallenged?

I, along with many other Celtic shareholders were denied the benefit that many millions of pounds would have brought to the Club and the shareholding and we were also penalised by these many millions of pounds being illegally distributed to the former Rangers.

As Celtic shareholders have obviously been financially disadvantaged as a result of a fraud being committed, can the shareholder(s) lodge a formal complaint with the relevant statutory body(s) seeking justice and compensation in relation to this matter independent of the Club?

Can Celtic shareholder(s) sue those responsible for perpetrating this fraudulent activity which financially disadvantaged their shareholding?

There's more I could add regarding side letters, et al, but I think that's enough to be getting on with.

Thank you Auldheid and your fellow Resolutioners for all the work you have done to date. It is greatly appreciated.

Please don't give up.....integrity matters to many of us...
I wonder if failure to act in the best interests of the club/ company is a breach of directors' fiduciary duty that could leave them peronally liable or at least to be disqualified as a director?

with regard to the present situation i just read the spiel coming out of ipox after their agm. one of the points that grabbed my attention was the number of investors that have appeared from nowhere to fund their unscrupulous club. this brings me back to an original point i made a while ago about our club failing to maximise our global potential its patently obvious that they will go to any lengths to over take us while at the same time we have. a major shareholder who is either unwilling or unable to meet the challenge confronting us its time to wake up and put this mob to bed for good for the sake of justice and fair play

iPox is a laundry...

I wonder if failure to act in the best interests of the club/ company is a breach of directors' fiduciary duty that could leave them peronally liable or at least to be disqualified as a director?
I think the culprits are the SFA and them alone, regardless, if a now liquidated club/co committed an act of fraud, it is the now proven fact that the recievers of the fraudelent documents knew of the offence been committed and allowed themselves to become complicit in recieveing the fraudelent documents and decieving all by declaring them to be legal and above board.
They fraudently accepted documents through a placeman in office and others turned a blind eye, this is the hand that deserves to be cut off to allow a cleansing of the game and create the level playing field that is required in associaiton of the rules and fufill their intended purposes, what took place was not merely the act odf denying a club a place in a tournament, it cheated fans by allowing a structure to be formed for the benefit of one, a benefit known as cheating and manipulation.

Lawwell POD has definitely not acted in the best interest of the club as we see it.
The fact that he admitted to not reading THE 5 WAY AGREEMENT is in my book either through ignorance or arrogance,what else has Mr Scottish Football not read that we dont know about..

HH.

We know Lawwell did not read the paperwork he should have read,but the same cant be said for big Mike,he is after them again and this time it is about copy products £60 for a fake jersey,how much of that will they have to refund to supporters and Big Mike.

HH..
I'll tell you what, out of courtesy to Big Mike, i'm going shopping in one of his stores for some XMAS presents very shortly
If anyone outwith our own club deserves a bit of the green pound....................

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back