Questions for Auldheid

Has a Celtic Board representative taken the time to meet face to face with the requisitioners at any stage, and if so, could you tell during/after that meeting that there was no appetite for Res 12 and the quest for an answer to the shenanigans at Deidco & SFA in relation to the UEFA Competition License

First off I'd like to thank Auldheid and his fellow requisitioners for the time and effort they've put into shining a light on the corruption that's still taking place within our game and for their dogged determination in seeking justice for all Celtic fans.

Nobody could've blamed them if they'd given up after the way this disgrace of a Celtic board have put up roadblock after roadblock to stop them getting to the truth of this scandal.

My question is......Is there ANY way to completely bypass both the SFA and the Celtic board to take this either to UEFA, the Court of Arbitration for Sport or even raise a criminal court action?

First off I'd like to thank Auldheid and his fellow requisitioners for the time and effort they've put into shining a light on the corruption that's still taking place within our game and for their dogged determination in seeking justice for all Celtic fans.

Nobody could've blamed them if they'd given up after the way this disgrace of a Celtic board have put up roadblock after roadblock to stop them getting to the truth of this scandal.

My question is......Is there ANY way to completely bypass both the SFA and the Celtic board to take this either to UEFA, the Court of Arbitration for Sport or even raise a criminal court action?

Thanks shadow. You asked my question better than me. I basically want to know if taking res 11/12 to our board is just part of a process they have to follow. As you've pointed out, our board have been a disgrace and it seems it was always going to be that way. I want to know if the requisitioners knew this before beginning their process. And once they have exhausted all avenues with the board, is there a next stage of the plan?

So my question is this.
1: To which body do Celtic put the evidence to? If the point of Res12/11 was to prove either incompetence/dishonesty on the part of the SFA then I would assume that CAS would be the body of choice.
2: Are you satisfied that the board have done enough/will do enough to see this to a conclusion one way or another.
3: Basically what I'm asking is, will the poor wee can get a break from his kicking and will he feel it was worth all the dents?

Thanks shadow. You asked my question better than me. I basically want to know if taking res 11/12 to our board is just part of a process they have to follow. As you've pointed out, our board have been a disgrace and it seems it was always going to be that way. I want to know if the requisitioners knew this before beginning their process. And once they have exhausted all avenues with the board, is there a next stage of the plan?

Naw I think you had your/our question well covered there mate. ;)(y)

Always thought this whole thing lay in the hands of our board tbh and whatever they decided was final but as there has essentially been an act of fraud involving millions of £'s committed then surely both individual shareholders and paying fans have the legal right to take this further without the consent of the Celtic board.

Hopefully Auldheid has some good news for us on that front bud.

Much the same as everyone else,are there any avenues available to take this forward ? or, is it just carte blanch for sevco to give 2 fingers to scottish football?
because our pursuit is, 'not in the interest of the company'?
and a big thank you to Auldheid and everyone involved,for not letting this scandal wither on the vine Hail Hail ☘️

Right folks, I'm going to get Auldheid to pop into Celtic Noise to answer your questions. So please post your questions for him in this thread and once we have enough he'll come on and answer them for us. Should be interesting....
One of the reasons that I think was given for voting down resolution was the new constitution that allowed Sevco to pretend its rangers around licensing was something like

The new constitution is now fit and proper for purpose?

My question is what was the old unfit purpose (was it sporting integrity related-changing to what's best for keeping money rolling in for the suits) and what exactly is fit and proper for purpose about a secret agreement?

Naw I think you had your/our question well covered there mate. ;)(y)

Always thought this whole thing lay in the hands of our board tbh and whatever they decided was final but as there has essentially been an act of fraud involving millions of £'s committed then surely both individual shareholders and paying fans have the legal right to take this further without the consent of the Celtic board.

Hopefully Auldheid has some good news for us on that front bud.
I am almost 100% sure Shadow that if this was presented to Police Scotland as a fraudulent act with some information or even better some proof of what happened especially with Ogilvie then they are Lawfully obliged to open an investigation into the allegation set before them..

HH.

I am almost 100% sure Shadow that if this was presented to Police Scotland as a fraudulent act with some information or even better some proof of what happened especially with Ogilvie then they are Lawfully obliged to open an investigation into the allegation set before them..

HH.
Im pretty certain the distress signal overrules the law.

case closed move along

Im pretty certain the distress signal overrules the law.

case closed move along
the police have a chequered flooring type band round their temples on their hat with a big star similar to masonic star or emblem of their purpose on front of head

think it might symbolise who they work for and who might be exempt from prosecution since you cant investigate the system you work for???

Last edited:
Back