Quicker a new regime comes in the better, 1st Half is absoloute pish

Laxalt and Kenny offer nothing, no width, cannot stretch the game and playing in a condensed formation, thats not Celtic out there. Huns have had two lucky breaks and we are two down. Turned off and pissed off with the players reactions to games, lazy football and clueless.

Tell you what Howe better be appointed pronto or someone else or they can kiss this households season ticket money goodbye, not watching that pish next season and watching clueless muppets on the sideline, Stephen McManus been consulted with Kennedy, no fucking chance, two nice guys, but so is a lot of the fan base but it's results we want and we don' care how the team winning, looks or what their personalties are. I pay for a performance win lose or draw and today that was not a performance, that was just utter shite.

I've seen some great Celtic teams and some poor Celtic teams but I don't think I've ever seen one so gutless! Nae pride in themselves never mind the jersey!

The curtain needs to come down on this clusterfuck NOW....no the end of the season fucking NOW otherwise the stench of it will still be hanging in the air come the CL qualifiers.

I've seen some great Celtic teams and some poor Celtic teams but I don't think I've ever seen one so gutless! Nae pride in themselves never mind the jersey!

The curtain needs to come down on this clusterfuck NOW....no the end of the season fucking NOW otherwise the stench of it will still be hanging in the air come the CL qualifiers.
Spot on S2, I can forgive any player who suffers a loss in form or a drop in confidence; but lack of passion, effort, fight ? You're correct, the time for change is now !

Still think Keane wid be the short term answer....to get us back top.....then build with anither manager

Members online

No members online now.

Back