Quietest I've ever seen the place.

26+6=1

Not much going on this last few days. Whether it's the non buildup to a meaningless game and lackluster performance or the Trumpian results of the Westminster election; nobody seems to have much to say. Well fuck that. I've just started on the hot whiskeys so let's get this Noise Party fuckin started!

Well a part from trying to feck everyone elses day up i aquired a christmas tree from an area festoned with em in a quit area

Got a real one noble fir non of that needle drop shite

So a throws in the back of the pick up heads off doon the road went into aldis ,came out and some twats nicked it , took the bungee cords a tied it down with to

Shower of thiefing bastards

Well a part from trying to feck everyone elses day up i aquired a christmas tree from an area festoned with em in a quit area

So a throws in the back of the pick up heads off doon the road went into aldis ,came out and some twats nicked it , took the bungee cords a tied it down with to

FFS!!

Karma, aahhhh!

The best way to shut these crowing bastards up is just to keep on winning and winning and winning.

Rebellion starts at home and there's no better time to start the revolution than 3pm on Sunday.

Let the English and their sympathisers die on their swords. I have no time for fools who suckle on the sour milk that Worzel is going to feed them.

Celtic have an opportunity to be the representatives of two Gaelic nations and we can kickstart the revolution by permanently disabling the bluenoses (both sporting and political) in Scotland.

Members online

Back