Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

The SCUM OF SOCIETY that cry wolf when anything goes against them shown up fur what we all kno they are.. THE FUKIN SCUM OF SOCIETY!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. This is what supports this Knuckodraggin FILTH, Daft wee Plastic Hardmen drinking Buckie, not one of them I guarantee having kicked a Fukin baw in their pathetic wee lifes!! 🤬🤬🤬.. So there u have it Sky, that's whit ur promoting week in week out, Dae yirsel a favour & wash yir hands ae the FILTH! Let them DIE FUR FUKIN GOOD, I GUARANTEE NAEWAN will Fukin MISS THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The SCUM OF SOCIETY that cry wolf when anything goes against them shown up fur what we all kno they are.. THE FUKIN SCUM OF SOCIETY!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. This is what supports this Knuckodraggin FILTH, Daft wee Plastic Hardmen drinking Buckie, not one of them I guarantee having kicked a Fukin baw in their pathetic wee lifes!! 🤬🤬🤬.. So there u have it Sky, that's whit ur promoting week in week out, Dae yirsel a favour & wash yir hands ae the FILTH! Let them DIE FUR FUKIN GOOD, I GUARANTEE NAEWAN will Fukin MISS THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Some things never change Sean m8.Agree with everything you said. Next week watch them crumble as we take 6affthem.☘️☘️

Great point Sean about SKY.
Hardly watch sky sports news nowadays as all they want to do is promote sevco scum at every given opportunity.
Yet there bollocks about the "kick it out campaign" still goes unreported.
Sky have become the biggest hypocritical shower of fucks and still awaiting on a response from them when I sent an email stating it to them

50000 of them next week foaming at the mooth to shout their hate ...they fear the wee fella and anybody who thinks that there are decent fans among them should already know that is not a possibility ...I've read on here and other sites the decent ranjurs mates that some have. I have worked with and known so many of these so called decent ones over the years ....regardless of who they were and how much I thought they were actually OK human beings in the right environment ...when it came down to it they either shared a cesspit or a belief and it always bared its teeth in the end. They just can't help themselves it is who they are.

No surprise that these ''Peepul '' are so dumb that they THEMSELVES publish material which shows them for what they are - SCUM !
Expecting civilised behaviour from some of this mob is a lost cause .

Are they racist ? Do bears shit in the woods ? ( Actually some of these Bears obviously shit wherever they happen to be at the time ! )

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back