Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

Imagine the optics in the Far East and Australia. Australian Manager comes in and is an instant success, picks a Japanese player who is instantly devastating and our club's profile takes an exponential leap in that market. Then we have the inevitable outworking of hunnism. How many Japanese football fans initially enthused by the success of one of their own in a foreign league just got seriously interested and emotionally involved. Carlsberg don't do own goals but if they did.......

Imagine the optics in the Far East and Australia. Australian Manager comes in and is an instant success, picks a Japanese player who is instantly devastating and our club's profile takes an exponential leap in that market. Then we have the inevitable outworking of hunnism. How many Japanese football fans initially enthused by the success of one of their own in a foreign league just got seriously interested and emotionally involved. Carlsberg don't do own goals but if they did.......
Well that’s another couple of countries, Australia and Japan, if they didn’t already know, the rangers are them most bigoted club in the history of the world….Scotland’s shame

I stand corrected, and I know many things about Oz so now I know something else, thanks to you
HckHjxyhxK3q6KcYZqrvNm.jpg

Whilst wearing full PPE I had a quick swatch at folly folly there. Apparently they are all feeling reassured after a post from a Sherbrooke Loyal was typed with an orange font. Their team is so good that they will pump us on Sunday but the players they mentioned I'd never ever heard of. :LOL:

Whilst wearing full PPE I had a quick swatch at folly folly there. Apparently they are all feeling reassured after a post from a Sherbrooke Loyal was typed with an orange font. Their team is so good that they will pump us on Sunday but the players they mentioned I'd never ever heard of. :LOL:
We'll all have to brace ourselves for this pumping from the Covid Eleven. Durty durty peepul!

Must admit shammy, I wanted to give them bastards such a hammering on Sunday with a full team available so no ready made excuses.

Good can come out of bad, the disgusting bigoted and racism from a club calling themselves a football team and their vile fans has finally alerted rest of the world what we in Scotland have had to endure for years with no action been taken..
Surprisingly the so called sports writers are finally calling them out.!!
Tom English mentioned them without referring to Celtic. 🤔.

Last edited:
Comparing Bon to Brian Johnston is like comparing Henrik to Stuart Slater
A wee bit unfair comparison, I’ve been a fan of ac/dc since the “if you want blood” album both are good singers in their own rights, Bon was only in the group for 10 years , Brian over 40 now, if you read up on their history they were at a crossroads when Bon died, has been trying the crack America with no success, bringing legendary producer mutt Lange in to do highway to hell, giving the album an much more polished American radio friendly sound, but Bon’s vocals weren’t cutting it, coming up short on tracks like “girls got rhythm” “beating around the bush” and a few others, the record company wanted him gone, the youngs knew, a singer with American oriented voice was required, sadly the situation was to resolve its self when Bon choked in his own vomit while sleeping in a car after a heavy drinking session.

Incidentally both the youngs were/are big hun fans🤮

He's a Fukin DIRTY Monkey Hun Bastard just like the Cunt Mingwall who does their Meedja or should I call it crawling up Gimps Arse duties noo!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They're Sooo pathetic ur no allowed tae dare question Gimps team selection or change of players, instead it's "Oh Stevie can I kiss ur ass even tho uve no GOAT a Fukin clue" 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Defeat tae Alashkert & a HUMPIN off us, if Carslberg did GLORIOUS WEEKS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's a Fukin DIRTY Monkey Hun Bastard just like the Cunt Mingwall who does their Meedja or should I call it crawling up Gimps Arse duties noo!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They're Sooo pathetic ur no allowed tae dare question Gimps team selection or change of players, instead it's "Oh Stevie can I kiss ur ass even tho uve no GOAT a Fukin clue" 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Defeat tae Alashkert & a HUMPIN off us, if Carslberg did GLORIOUS WEEKS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm beginning to see a pattern here
I don't think you like the PEEPO very much
And this is your last warning about sugar coating it, when you speak of SEVCOVID FC :ROFLMAO:

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back