Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

Exactly!!! Any proper club would go out they're way to apologise for the racist behaviour of they're rotten bastard fans🤬🤬
They condone it, by doing fuck all
Indefinite ban, my arse
Not one word of apology towards our player, or our club
Remember Broony going over to Kamara and showing support for him, after he was racially abused
Don't hold your breath for the same being done by them, towards Kyogo on Saturday
The eyes of the world are upon your rancid support and hopefully, sanctions are imposed by EUFA, but again, doubt it

Last edited:
Weird how they all kicked off over (kamara.. rightly so) but can't distinguish that from anti Irish racisim?🤔...wonder why?....filth.
The Kamala, thing was a different level TBF, that was a professional football player allegedly abusing another player on the field in front of a live tv audience of millions, the bus incident was a few drunken huns, doing what drunken huns do, the only thing that was missing was a punch up at the end,
just had a look undercover on F/F, they’re saying stuff like that happens on EVERY supporters bus, and that the bus convener/club secretary, will now make announcements at the start of EVERY bus journey stating that videoing is banned, and anyone breaking the no videoing rule will be ejected from the bus wherever it my be and will have to make their own way home,
Message seems to be….it’s ok to do stuff, but just don’t get caught 😡

it was the Westwood supporters bus from East Kilbride

Phil Mac saying the Daily Record says "alleged Sevvie fans". They are on a sevvie supporters bus, they are going to a sevvie game and they are wearing sevvie tops. If it looks like shite and smells like shite it is shite. It's not "allegedly" shite. It is shite!!!

Fuck they scummy racist mutants and fuck their scummy club who can't even show the most basic levels of human deceny by offering Kyogo an apology for the rancid behaviour of their fans. Just reinforces my view that we should never allow that horde of toxic gimps through the gates of Paradise ever again!

Would be good to see the Celtic support find some way of showing solidarity with Kyogo at the next home game...maybe a tifo or deck the whole stadium out with Japanese flags or something just to let him know we have his back and we look after our own.

The Kamala, thing was a different level TBF, that was a professional football player allegedly abusing another player on the field in front of a live tv audience of millions, the bus incident was a few drunken huns, doing what drunken huns do, the only thing that was missing was a punch up at the end,
just had a look undercover on F/F, they’re saying stuff like that happens on EVERY supporters bus, and that the bus convener/club secretary, will now make announcements at the start of EVERY bus journey stating that videoing is banned, and anyone breaking the no videoing rule will be ejected from the bus wherever it my be and will have to make their own way home,
Message seems to be….it’s ok to do stuff, but just don’t get caught 😡

it was the Westwood supporters bus from East Kilbride
Apparently sevco will not be allocating any tickets to the supporters club so therefore i doubt they'll need any coaches at least in the near future.

Phil Mac saying the Daily Record says "alleged Sevvie fans". They are on a sevvie supporters bus, they are going to a sevvie game and they are wearing sevvie tops. If it looks like shite and smells like shite it is shite. It's not "allegedly" shite. It is shite!!!

That's the Daily Dump for you Richybhoy...always looking for a way to bury, tone down or cast doubt on anything the huns do wrong...shameless rag!

Ye would never read an article like that in sevvie minded Scottish media.
A Greek/Australian newspaper 10,000 miles away has in one article told more truths about the sevvies than the msm has in my whole life.

Greek-Australians are universally known to be the most “patriotic” Greeks anywhere in the world, including in Greece. There’s a few reasons for this one, but one of them was the reaction to the racism they received in Australia. Ange Postecoglou is a god to Australian-Greeks, and for that reason there’s no chill when anyone mocks him, especially for his ethnic background as Brazil did by exaggerating his surname.

Greek-Australians are universally known to be the most “patriotic” Greeks anywhere in the world, including in Greece. There’s a few reasons for this one, but one of them was the reaction to the racism they received in Australia. Ange Postecoglou is a god to Australian-Greeks, and for that reason there’s no chill when anyone mocks him, especially for his ethnic background as Brazil did by exaggerating his surname.

Have they mentioned the mocking of his surname by ally McCoist???

The Sevco statement only says that no more ''tickets' will be allocated to these morons in EK- but did NOT state that Season tickets were being withdrawn !

I look forward to the Sevco programme on Sunday containing a profuse apology from the Sevco hierarchy and their captain stating that he will reciprocate the actions of Scott Brown after the Kamara incident . ( I know ...that would require them to be civilised and honourable !)

And what action will the SFA and SPFL be taking ?
( I know ...don't bother giving me a response because these f8ckers won't have on either !)

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back